Premier Health is making it easier for busy women to get their annual mammogram screening with its mobile mammography coach that travels to businesses, public venues and events throughout Southwest Ohio.
Equipped with advanced imaging equipment, the coach offers traditional 2D and Genius ™3D Mammography™ technology to detect breast cancer.
Schedule a mobile mammogram by calling 844-453-4199. For more information about the process and locations, visit http://www.premierhealth.com/mammo.
The following dates and times are open for appointments:
• Feb. 3, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Huntington Bank, 736 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Feb. 4, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Monroe Medical Center, 20 Overbrook Dr., Monroe, OH 45050;
• Feb. 7, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SureCare Medical Center, 360 W. Central Ave., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Feb. 10, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Huntington Bank, 340 S. Main St., Franklin, OH 45005;
• Feb. 15, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MidPointe Library, 200 Edgewood Dr., Trenton OH 45067;
• Feb. 18, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. for Healthy Family Day at Countryside YMCA, 1699 Deerfield Rd., Lebanon, OH 45036;
• Feb. 20, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at MidPointe Library,125 S. Broad St., Middletown, OH 45044;
• Feb. 21, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Medical Imaging- Springboro, 630 N. Main St., Springboro, OH 45066;
• Feb. 24, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at East Butler County Family YMCA, 6645 Morris Rd., Fairfield Twp., OH 45011; and
• Feb. 28, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Miami Valley Hospital Jamestown Emergency Center, 4940 Cottonville Rd., Jamestown, OH 45335;
Premier Health welcomes partnerships with area businesses and event organizers to bring the mobile mammography coach to their locations in the community. For more information, call 513-974-4794 or visit premierhealth.com/mammo.
Genius 3D Mammography is a trademark of Hologic Inc.
About Premier Health
Based in Dayton, Ohio, Premier Health (www.premierhealth.com) has a mission to build healthier communities. The health system operates four hospitals: Miami Valley Hospital with an additional site at Miami Valley Hospital South; Good Samaritan Hospital; Atrium Medical Center; and Upper Valley Medical Center. In addition, the health system offers a large primary and specialty care network, along with home health services.