FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Downtown Thunderfest

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dezzyfits View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dezzyfits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Downtown Thunderfest
    Posted: Aug 02 2017 at 4:14pm
Sleepy Did anyone else who went to Thunderfest feel like it was lacking?? I mean cool cars. but---ya........ thats it. I Do not know what is going on downtown, but first the craft beer walk gets canceled and then the mediocre Thunderfest? I think they need to reorganize and bring back some more popular things to do in Downtown. Thoughts????
dez
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2017 at 8:42am
Thunderfest??
did I miss something?
craft beer walk to where?
2 bars down there?
walk from Canal to Murphys to At the Square?

cool band playing down there tomorrow night
dezzyfits View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dezzyfits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2017 at 8:57am
No No it was like a whole thing that DMI was putting on. But then it got canceled last minute. The Thunderfest was a free event with cars, but I was confused because it was just a bunch of cars there. I thought there were going to be more stuff. what band is at the Square?
dez
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2017 at 8:59am
I attended Thunderfest this year and last year and there seemed to be more cars this year.  I don't know what it was lacking?   I mean, it's a car show.  The more cars the better.

Craft Beer event was canceled due to permit issues.  I believe it will be rescheduled.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic