FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Prayer Request for Cancer Patient

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AKBobby View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AKBobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2009 at 4:45pm
Long time reader - we will continue to pray for you!!!!!!!!!!
AK - What is going on with that?
momuv2indians View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momuv2indians Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2009 at 10:08am

Unfortunatley, the date of the Benefit has changed due to a scheduling conflict.

The Benefit will now be JULY 25TH 2009 at The Elks #257
6475 Trenton-Franklin Road Middletown
3:00-10:00 PM

Everything else remains the same; food,fun=good time

"Becky's Quest for the Best"
Fundraiser for Rebecca Perkins

Band
Food
Cornhole Tournament
Fishing Derby kids 3-12 (bring your pole) (Prizes!)
Silent Auction
*Beer available and MUST be purchased from THE ELKS.*

Admission:
$8 for Adults $4 for Children

Pre-Registration for Cornhole/Fishing appreciated
Questions? Call 513-423-8234

Thanks
Impala SS View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impala SS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2009 at 11:33pm
Mom >      How is Becky doing?  I am doing kemo now it is making me very sick, boy that kemo really takes a toll on your body. I have to drink 5 cans of  ensure now the Dr said I have wasting syndrome now loosing a lot of weight. Tell Becky I am still praying for her every day, talk to you later God bless you.
young not dumb View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young not dumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 2:37pm
Mom> would gladly donate any fresh fruits and vegetables you need for the benefit. Tomatoes, onions, corn, melons, whatever you need to help cut cost. Please feel free to contact me at 513-571-2526. Mary. God bless.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2009 at 9:13pm
Mary:
Where is your vegetable stand, and are you open in the evenings?  If so, I would like to patronize your business.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
young not dumb View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote young not dumb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2009 at 1:02pm
Mike- I am located in Posttown on Route 4 right across from the new Blair heating and air conditioning building, (the old score building) we are open 9-6 mon-sat and 12-5 sun.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic