FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi - Just Joined

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robojoe View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robojoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi - Just Joined
    Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 7:51pm
Hello Everyone;

I just joined today and look forward to joining in on the discussions.
After reading some of the topics for a few weeks, I felt it was time to join and voice my opinions also.
I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 7:54pm
Jump in Robo....Welcome to the Discussions.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by Robojoe Robojoe wrote:

Hello Everyone;

I just joined today and look forward to joining in on the discussions.
After reading some of the topics for a few weeks, I felt it was time to join and voice my opinions also.
I am looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Hello and welcome we are glad to have you
Robojoe View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robojoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 03 2009 at 8:03pm
Looking forward to it. Just thought it was to take an active in my city and community.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2009 at 5:56am
Welcome to the discussions, Joe.  Don't be intimidated by these OTHER folks who express strong opinions!!!
Wink  LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
wannaknow View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannaknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2009 at 7:12am
Very funny Mr Presta
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2009 at 7:18am
Big%20smile
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
retired co View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retired co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2009 at 10:29am
Welcome aboard Robojoe sometimes it can get a little heated towards our city leaders hope you don't get  offended about anything. I get so mad sometimes I double type letters and will post with out reviewing. No doubt you will get the same feeling alot of us have towards our lected oficials lol.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2009 at 12:09pm
Welcome Robojoe!
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic