FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I Am Leaving

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I Am Leaving
    Posted: Oct 13 2009 at 9:13am
I am so so SO GLAD I am leaving this hateful CITY...  I will be leaving to go home to DIE.  In all my 60 years I never saw such a hateful town. Our so called city counsel is the biggest joke I have ever seen, they should think before they speak and do the job they were sworn in to do and not benefit themself as they are doing. I have meet alot of nice people here but mostly a bunch of crooks. I am going to spend my last few days in peace.                                                                      Thomas Rapp

Mr. Rapp asked me to post this for him.
Paul Nagy
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2009 at 3:31pm
I'm sorry to read that note from Mr. Rapp. I have seen him speak many times on TV Middletown during council 'visitor comments' sessions.

I know he cared. So long Mr. Rapp, sorry to see you go.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 6:39am
Tom- gonna miss your feistiness at those Citizen Comments sessions. I bet you're gonna miss that blank stare-" Stanley Laurel" look on Mulligan's face as you verbally abuse them. Who's gonna help us all raise he-- with them? So sorry to see you leave town. We need more people like you to help us tell this sorry group of leaders we have, the way it really is around here. May God bless you as you begin a new phase of your life. Keep checking the Middletown news after November. Hopefully, it will be the start of the purge of the disease we call "the incumbants".
retiredbuckeye View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retiredbuckeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 10:09am
I recently read someting just yesterday in regards to the scandal withing the police department here in Middletown.  Obviously, it was taken out rather quickly, as it involved a pretty high up individual in the Department.  I personally feel that if this is the character of individuals who are protecting the citizens of Middletown, then it is a shame that their own personal life is in such shambles.  One's personal life of course, does not make their professional/work life a shambles, but it does indeed carry over, when they are involved with women in the same department who like to talk to their friends about their extramarital adventures.  The city of Middletown is still a small town.  Word of infidelity gets around quite quickly.   I was aware of this sort of thing happening quite often when I worked for the city myself years ago.  However, it has become so out of hand, that it's making a scar on the morals and values of those that represent us. 
Bobbie View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 10:29am

I read the same post - it is a shame that people know what is right and wrong - and still choose to do what they want rather then what is right.  I really believe that is why the nation has a lot of the issues we all talk about today.

To Mr. Rapp - I never met you - but you and your family are in my prayers.

retiredbuckeye View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retiredbuckeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 14 2009 at 10:33am

On another note, if being a good, decent person is not a qualification to work for the Middletown police department, then why not hire the thugs they are busting, and pay them less money to help the city's budget?   My wife and I are moving as well, we have had enough of the city of Middletown.   The black cloud that is hanging over the city officials of Middletown could make it easier in gaining the respect of it's people by simply keeping their pants up, and their skirts down.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic