FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nothing for sell ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nothing for sell ?
    Posted: Oct 28 2009 at 9:18pm
Its hard to believe that no one in Middletown has anything for sell or trade.

Does any one remember the name of the WPFB show from 30 years or so ago that let people call in items for sell over the air? I think it was on around noon time and I do believe that Moon Mullins was the host.
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2009 at 9:54pm

I had a banjo posted on here but took it off because I put it in the wrong forum.  do we now have a FOR SALE Forum

Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2009 at 11:00pm
Looks like this is the for sale forum Big%20smile
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2009 at 11:14pm
Was it called Bid and Buy??
wannaknow View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannaknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 12:02am
Can you sell a town? Remember Kim Basinger, the actress, bought a town. It's a thought.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 6:02am
Originally posted by wannaknow wannaknow wrote:

Can you sell a town? Remember Kim Basinger, the actress, bought a town. It's a thought.
I'm sure that there are several people at City Hall who would be willing to sell you the West Middletown Bridge. LOL LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 8:25am
da120757 I don't think that was the name of the radio show but then again I don't remember LOL
adamwlewis View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamwlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 9:30am
There everyone, I posted some computer parts to sell :)
Adam Lewis' Blog
Upper90 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Upper90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 9:30am
Hamilton's version was called Tradio on WMOH, I used to listen to it at work, cracking up. Things like: Got a set of 3 tires, about 80,000 miles on them, best offer.

Every year I take my family to Shawnee State Park. On the way there and back we listen to a similar program out in Adams County somewhere. My kids love it. The best ever on there from a lady caller:

I am looking for a companion of some sort, either a really small dog or perhaps a bird.

I nearly drove off the road.

da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2009 at 8:41pm
Brand New Austin 5 String Banjo.  Has carry case, finger piks, tuner, learn how to play video.  Would be a nice Xmas Present for someone that could learn to play it.  $200.00 Firm
email me if interested
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2009 at 6:44pm
I got a real good coon dog I'd like to sell. He is in fine shape,he works out everyday at Smith Park. He has a little hair missing on the top of his head and he has a tendency to chase rabbits but other than that he's top notch. He's also "narcotic trained", he'll sniff out mariwana & other good I mean bad drugs. He loves his mariwana.

If you aint got no money I'd trade him for a couple of chickens and a bag of feed. Big%20smile
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2009 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Hermes Hermes wrote:

He has a little hair missing on the top of his head and he has a tendency to chase rabbits ...

If you aint got no money I'd trade him for a couple of chickens and a bag of feed. Big%20smile
Sounds like yer describing Marty K!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
wannaknow View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannaknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2009 at 4:53am

Bar with ongoing business, small cottage on same lot for sale. Lots of flowers!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic