FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Laptops For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Laptops For Sale
    Posted: Oct 30 2009 at 11:31am
If you are looking a nice laptop, then look no further! We sell refurbished DELL D600 INTEL MOBILE 2.0 2GB RAM/80GB HD CDRW/DVD/WIRELESS/14" SCREEN. These laptops work great and you can pick one up for 299.99 If you're interested or want more information give Jessica a call at 513-422-1907 221 or leave a comment and we will answer your questions here in the forum. I will tell you that this is the laptop I use at home and on the go, and I couldn't be happier.

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2009 at 9:48am
One of these laptops would make a great gift for Christmas !
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2009 at 11:11am
Randy.....you are absolutely correct
              you can just put mine under my tree!!  Wink
Bobbie View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2009 at 11:39am
I have 2 the Dell D600 series - they are great computers.  If I needed another one then I would call you.  But anyone looking for a nice laptop - I would highly recommend this computer.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2010 at 1:18pm
Randy- my son's Dell laptop screen has gone belly up. He and his wife were talking about getting a desktop system next. They haven't got the extra money so I said I would investigate buying one for them as they are always using ours upstairs and "hogging" the computer time.

I will ask him again if he would like another laptop. If so, do you still have any of these D600's left?

Do you (or anyone else on this site) have a decent desktop to sell that would give us a couple of years of good service. They would use the same internet wireless connection that they used for the laptop.

Anyone? Thanks in advance for your help.
JessKee View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JessKee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2010 at 2:36pm

Hi VietVet!

I work with Randy and he has directed me to your inquiry about a used desktop. I have a few different options...

Dell GX280 Slim line
Pentium 4 / 2.8GHz /  1 GB RAM / 40GB Hard Drive  $165.00 plus shipping and sales tax

Dell GX620 Tower 
Pentium 4 / 3.0GHz / 1GB  RAM / 40GB Hard Drive - $205 plus shipping and sales tax

If you are also interested in the notebook we currently do not have any of the Dell D600 units but we do have some Dell D620's for $325.00.

Dell D620 - Core Duo 1.66 GHz / 2GB RAM / 60GB Hard Drive - $325.00 plus tax

All units will come loaded with Windows XP Pro.

Please feel free to contact me via phone or email if you would like to place an order or have any questions.

Jessica Keeton
Rentacomputer.com

Office 800-736-8772 ext 221  I  Cell 937-414-6688
Email
jkeeton@rentacomputer.com I Fax 800-440-166

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2010 at 8:20pm
OK Jessica. Talked to my son and his wife. They want to go the desktop route. They would like to know if the desktops you have are warranted and for how long. They would also like to price around for a few days and select the best deal for them. I will keep you informed and advise if they want to see your offers. Thanks again to you and randy for your selections. Later.....
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2010 at 8:19pm
Jessica- My son went out today and picked up an inexpensive monitor and will use that hooked to his laptop. His laptop screen was broken and had no picture. He didn't have alot of money to spend on a new desktop, changed his mind on a desktop and wanted a quick solution to his problem. Instead of $350 to $600 for a desktop, he spent $80 on a monitor and will still get some more service out of his laptop. His computer is now working and he isn't hogging mine all the time. Thanks to you and Randy for your info. on helping us find a solution to his computer needs.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2010 at 7:59pm
Randy or Jessica....you guys buy used laptops ?

I have one that went south several years ago,no idea what the problem is with it.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2010 at 6:52am
HUH???  Somebody PAYS for old, used lap tops??? Big%20smile

I usually have to TIP somebody handsomely to sit on mine!!! LOL LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
wannaknow View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannaknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2011 at 4:45pm
Randy, I did call about an older laptop with Windows 95 or XP so I could download a lot of games I already have for my 3 yr old grandchild. You said I needed to talk to Jessica but she was not in. You said someone would call me back, but alas, my phone remains silent. I didn't want to invest a lot of money in a laptop for a three yr old. Your's are probably more up to date as well as more costly. I'm sure there's not  a big demand for outdated laptops. No problems, thanks anyway. Love your website! I've learned a lot about Middletown on here. Before I close I have to say I think Mike Presta is the wittiest, coolest guy ever. Don't tell him I said so though.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2011 at 5:07pm
I believe Sharon called you...right?
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2011 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by wannaknow wannaknow wrote:

... Before I close I have to say I think Mike Presta is the wittiest, coolest guy ever. ...
Wannaknow,
Embarrassed Thank you for your kind words!!!  However, isn't it a little early in the day to be drinking that heavily??? LOL LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2011 at 7:04pm
I am also a member of the Mike Presta fan club!
"Because nice matters..."
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2011 at 7:18pm
Wacko     I have no idea why, but I too am a member of the Mike Presta fan club. I havea whole closet full of Mike Presta fans.
         pn
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 6:37am
Well I'm not!!!! All Mike Presta is, is a rebel-rouser. He's constantly bringing to our attention, dirty deeds (and they're done dirt cheap by the way) in the form of actual data. Shame on him for his never-ending research, finding past articles and then posting them on this site. Imagine the notion of using facts to support opposing views. You are constantly catching them with their hand in the cookie jar and it makes them look bad. (I would use the word embarrassed here, but they don't have enough morals to feel remorse or embarrassment) Why, it incriminates our beloved city leaders and council. Besides, it infuriates the city supporters and city building people on this site who are constantly struggling to throw a wrench in MUSA's gears. Where's your compassion for the city supporters, Mike? Throw a little "love" their way too, for they are in the minority in the popularity contest nowadays.

Mercy Presta! Why can't you learn to go along with the program here. Why do you go out of your way to look for "back room-out of public view" deals.....and then have the audacity to find them? You and others here have caused the city some headaches in your release of data that they wish would have been forgotten.

You are a twiddler. A silly-heart and you don't take your blogging career seriously. (See Uncle Buck)
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 04 2011 at 7:55am
Vet,
How seriously could I take it???  It is only January 4th, and as Hermes pointed out, I've already been wrong once this year!!! LOL LOL LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic