Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Thursday, March 28, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Black Friday at Rentacomputer.com - $269 Notebook
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Black Friday at Rentacomputer.com - $269 Notebook

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Friday at Rentacomputer.com - $269 Notebook
    Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 4:23pm
Rentacomputer.com will have Dell D600 laptops available for $269.00 plus sales tax ($286.49). This will be for Friday 11/27/09 from 9AM-11AM ONLY! If you miss the sale the laptops go back up to $299.99 and is only while quantities last (we have approximately 10).

If you decide within 30 days this laptop is not for you, we would be glad to give you a full refund. If the laptop gets a nasty virus or something goes wrong with the OS in 60 days, 90 days or even a year from now we would be glad to reload the OS for no cost. (Note: OS Load Only) If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Jessica. Located at 6730 Roosevelt Ave., Franklin, OH - next door to the Lonestar!

Photobucket

Jessica Keeton Rentacomputer.com
Office 800-736-8772 ext 221
Cell 937-414-6688
jkeeton@rentacomputer.com
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Marianne View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marianne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 4:59pm
These are refurbished, correct?
lifesagame View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lifesagame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 9:08pm
I've dealt with Rentacomputer in the past, and here is what I understand about these laptops (and correct me if I'm wrong). These aren't "refurbished", but rather, they are "used". Rentacomputer rents them to companies both locally and nationally and after they've been rented ("used") a few times, they put them up for sale.

I only like to point out the difference because "refurbished" means it was broken, then fixed, and now is being sold again. This is NOT the case with their laptops. These laptops have been rented a few times and now they are wiped clean and are ready to be sold as "used".

I personally own a couple of computers from Rentacomputer, both laptop and desktop, that were "used" when I got them, but you'd be hard pressed to find any problems with them. I got a killer deal on them, and they work great. One of the boys that worked there when I bought it told me this:

"These things go out on rental, sometimes 100's at a time, to big companies. Often times many of them never even get touched, but the companies want extra there 'just in case'. Some of the laptops we sell probably have never 'really' been used, other than by the technician who set it up."

Correct me if I'm wrong Randy, but isn't that how the whole deal works?
Life's a game. Play it well, there are no mulligans.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2009 at 10:42pm
Lifesagame, thank you for the kind words about Rentacomputer we do take pride in the things we sell. You are correct about our laptops, they are used not refurbished. I cant say whether or not they were ever used, but we do indeed rent them to large companies and then reload them and sell them when the come back.

These are great laptops that are sold at a great price. As I said I use one and am in fact typing on one now. I would recommend one to anyone that was looking for a laptop. Again thank you for the kind words. Hope you have great holidays.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic