FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another win !!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another win !!
    Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 4:54pm
Bengals beat the Browns....again !! Clap (even though I was worried about why the Bengals were not passing more) I would have liked to have seen the Bengals passing more but Johnson did rush for 108 yards so I'll take it. I do believe they should have scored early on.

Randy where were you today ?!!!!

Who Dey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 5:23pm
Hermes, sorry I missed the game today I had to work my part time job this weekend. I will be working the next three weekends from 11 to 4:30 pm glad they won today.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2009 at 8:04pm
Mercy sakes guys!!!!! If they had an "Amateur Bowl" prior to the Super Bowl, the game today might have qualified. BORING!!! The way this game went, one would have used their time more effectively taking a nap. The cameras didn't pan the crowd that much, but I would wager that half the crowd was asleep by the second quarter. Bengals won another one in non-awe inspiring fashion. Mangini's offensive play calling is as bad as the talent on his team. His coaching skills are pathetic. Bengals better not play that way in the playoffs or they'll call it a season after the first game. They've got the Lions coming up which should be another win. Kansas City should be the other. May have problems with the Jets and the Chargers and may come home with their tail tucked between their legs at Minnesota. I bet most are hoping so. Right???
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2009 at 8:52am
I really hate to say it,but I almost have to agree with Vet. If Cincy had to play Indy,they would no doubt get the crap beat out of them. They should have beat the Browns really bad,why they went with an all running game is beyond me. Palmer hasn't even earned his paycheck in the last 2-3 games. With more time the Browns could have beat Cincy with no real problem. One TD then overtime is all it would have took. Is this strategy on Cincy part ? Larry Johnson done ok with 108 yards rushing but he is no Benson. Rushing with yardage like that Cincy should have had a score in the 30's instead of just 16. The linemen are not doing all that great to protect Palmer, they have got to start doing better or come playoff time Palmer is going to see a lot of the ground. Penalties are killing them too. When is the last time Palmer threw a TD pass ?

Randy get Marvin on the phone, we need a conference call with you,me and Vet and Marvin.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2009 at 11:12am
Randy- you might want to include Bruce Coslet, Mike Shula and Dick LeBeau in that conference call. Let's bring the former coaches back to confer with Marvin with the purpose of getting those Bengals back to the way they were in the 90's and the early 2000's! I liked them alot better back then when they were more "entertaining".
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2009 at 7:49pm
Hermes, I am very upset that you would agree with Vet!!! One more of those and you may have to give up a Bengal strip. We have both watched the Bengals for a long time and the Browns have always been  a tough game for them. If they would have played Indy the would have stepped up to the call. I liked seeing the running game this Sunday, it showed that they can win a game with out the arm of Carson.

The Bengals are unbeaten in the AFC north, next stop first round bye and then Super Bowl. Smile Hermes we are watching the Bengals do things they have never done, and Vet is grasping at straws to put them down. He knows that our boys have this in the bag and he is tasting crow and not liking it. GO BENGALS!!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2009 at 10:07pm
Randy - your right, I got lost in the moment. I wasn't wearing my foil hat and Vet was sending me BAD signals. I beg forgiveness. Cry
I know the BOYS would never let me down. Please don't take away any stripes !! Shocked  Cry
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 7:47am
Ok, you are for given. We have to keep are faith in the boys. Look at the season we are having. When was the last time we seen them play this way?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 8:26am
Randy - Yeah I know your right, we need to enjoy it and take advantage of it.

Vet - STOP INFLUENCING ME AND GET OUT YOUR WHO DEY !!!!!! LOL

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 10:36am
Randy/Hermes- this is the old classic "calm before the storm" routine. You are basking in the calm of the winning season and the hope for a successful playoff run. But wait! The storm will come when those Beagles, in their first playoff game, take a kickin' and stop a tickin" for the season! And just like that------ all hope is gone. Trust me Hermes- I won't lie to you, palzee!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 11:17am
I went back and read some your older post on this subject Mr. Vet, and every week you say pretty much the same 'ol thing "this will be the week they lose" and blah blah blah. I think you have realized that our Bengals (not your's Smile) are a power house and you may have sit through a long season with them when they make the playoffs and then head to the Super Bowl.

You have run out of  bad things to say seeing that they are playing the best football ever, so instead you just repeat yourself each week.  SmileSmile

Its OK Vet, we still love you and you can come to the big party I will throw this playoff season, but you will have to dress as WHO DEY!!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 11:42am
Randall Eugene- There is an old folk song sung by the Kingston Trio back in the 60's. It goes something like this......

It takes a worried man to sing a worried song.
Repeat
Repeat
I'm worried now, but I won't be worried long.

I'd like to alter that a little.

It takes a Bengal fan, to sing a worried song.
"""""""
"""""""
They're playin' now, but they won't be playin' long.

Don't be too happy
Don't scream and don't shout
Cause them crappy old Bengals
Will win one game and then out!

Who Dey will be a distant memory in a week or two. Then you all can start watching real football after they're out of it! How 'bout ya Hermes? It's not too late to back out and save yourself!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2009 at 8:10pm
Vet - I can't top that I'm laughing to hard LOL LOL LOL

Didn't I see you at the Comedy club one night ? LOL

♪ Super Bowl bound in January
♫ Vets' vision is kind of blurry
♫ He can't see the Bengals win
♪ Hermes & Randy are right again
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 10:24am
Could those outclassed Lions sneak up on those high confidence Bengals today? Those high flyin' Bengals could be ripe for a loss. Never know--- on any given Sunday.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 11:05am
Vet - I see your getting an early start ! LOL

Got your WHO DEY cap on Vet ? Come over to my house and I'll share my "we beat the Lions chili" with you. LOL
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 3:56pm

Hey Vet ! Better check the scoreboard ole buddy ! What ? 23-13 you say ? LOL

Who Dey Vet ! Who Dey !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Clap Clap Clap

Where is Randy today ? Shocked
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 7:30pm
Great win today! I am working on the weekends for the next two weeks so I have to watch the games when I get home. But I am happy thet won! Take that Mr. VET
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 6:55am
Yep- they beat the lowly Lions, but only by 10. Had a hard time with that passing game though. All running yesterday. Won't win in the playoffs doing that. Just a waitin' on old Chadly Nacho Sinkhole to get his fair share of some linebackers wrath ala Ray Lewis. Did you see the fool with the sombrero and outfit on the sidelines? Mercy! Next up- Minnesota- in Minnesota- right? There's a loss as Farve picks apart that pass coverage of those Beagles. San Diego might be another loss. They're playing well. Radio said this was the 2nd winning season in 19 years for the boys from Cincinnati. Sad history for this franchise. Playoff bound this year though, although it will be one and out. Best part of any Bengals game- Brad I'msohandsome and Davy Boy Laugh-ham squeeling like they just wet themselves.

Hey- on a serious note- little update for you guys- brought the wife home from rehab on Friday. Got her meds replenished, got her a new wheelchair (had to take the door off the bedroom to get the wheelchair through). She still has no movement in her left arm or leg. Have to help her up, move her left leg around for her, get her in the shower/on the toilet, etc. She seems to be getting a little feeling in her left arm/leg though. There's hope through out patient rehab that she may regain some of the usage from them. She's come a long way since the stroke on October 22. They thought she wouldn't make it back then. Now- she's learning to walk again and "relearn" that she has a left side. Thanks again for caring.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 11:30am
Vet - Thats good news about your wife,happy she is doing well. My grandfather went through that many moons ago and it's a tough road but a lot of improvements over the years on how they treat it and handle it. I'm happy for you that she is back home and doing well.

Don't tell Randy but I agree with you. Shocked If the Bengals make it further into the playoffs they have got to shape up...a lot. Ten minutes in a game with Indy and they would lose their shirts. The scores should be a whole lot higher than they are,I really don't know how they keep winning. As I said before penalties are killing them and they can't keep that up. The announcers said yesterday Ocho is too immature and needs to grow up a little,but he is having fun and I think thats just him,period. I watch him on stream and he is hilarious. Still they need a lot of changes for the better if they ever hope to go all the way. I'll support them cause they are the home town team and I always root for the under dog.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 11:44am
I dont like this Hermes!!! I pick up a weekend job and then this happens. You have just lost two Bengal stripes. !! VERY DISAPPOINTED
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 2:28pm
Randy - I still have the faith just giving some "constructive criticism". LOL

By the way,you sound like my CO in 68' when I got busted from staff sargent back to corporal. Pinch LOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 3:23pm
Hermes- will you please honor Randy Lou's request and never doubt the Bengals resolve. I sense that Randall Eugene is starting to get a little perturbed at you for not throwing your total allegiance toward the Bengals and is starting to feel a little "lonely" in his support for the team. (lonely for a reason, I might add) I know that you have shown some football savvy (something the Bengals fans are still trying to figure out)in the past and don't really believe that the Bagels have a snowballs change in ---- in the playoffs. However, for Randy Joes sake, please say something nice about his team (anything will do- doesn't matter), so that he is a happy camper. I guess you need to show some compassion toward a person who thinks they are watching pro football, but, in reality, would see a higher quality of play by going to Douglas Park on Saturday's and watching Pee Wee. Just bring him down easy when they lose that first playoff game and then are not in the playoffs for another 20 years.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 4:32pm
Vet, Great news about your wife!
Do you have all of the ramps that you need?
Give me a call if I can be of assistance!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 10:37am
Vet your something else ! LOL

I have faith but they (Bengals) need improving in some areas. I'll always support & defend them. But I'm an arm chair coach too so what I say is purely intended to be constructive. Cedric Benson is holding the title for rushing which is outstanding. I only wish it led to more TD's. But all the record breaking in the world is no good if your only scoring on mediocre plays and unfortunately thats what the Bengals are doing. The scoreboard for the Bengals should be in the 30's for every game for the teams they have been playing. This pull it out at the last second stuff is going to come back and bite the crap out of them in the playoffs. Look at the Colts,undefeated and their scores have been in the high 20's and 30's. They had a couple of games where they had close calls,Ravens,49'ers and Houston.

I'll continue support and I hope they can pull it off and I'll be there for them. Clap Clap
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 10:46am
I agree Hermes they need fix some things before they are ready for the big time games
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic