FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What's going on?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 11:35am
I agree with Pacman,stolen hubcaps not exactly a high priority crime. I wouldn't even tell the insurance company all they will do is raise your rates.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2009 at 7:19am
Most likely they just want you to call back and file a report over the phone for a property crime like this.  Then you can call your insurance company if you like and file a claim, if the dollar value is greater than your deductible.  Not a whole lot they can do on this after the fact unless you have  great pictures of the culprits or the license plate on the car they were driving, which I doubt.  Best thing is to have Meijers monitor their cameras if they even do that more closely.  Other than that not much else you or the Police can do unfortunately.
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2009 at 10:59pm
When did the police dept. start operating 5 days a week? Today while I was working overtime my wife called me and said that someone stole two hubcaps off her car while she was shopping at Meijers. I first called the store and they were kind enough to view their security camera and told me that they would call me back ASAP, then I called the police to report the thief which I was told to call back tomorrow after 9am because they couldn't do anything anyway. I thought about this reply after I got home and realized that maybe  they were busy watching the Bengals game or maybe they had cut back to a 5 day work week concerning crime and I had just missed the article in the newspaper.
Well I got news for them, please don't seek any positive vote from my family when they start crying about needing more money to support this so call police operation, hell  even Andy in Mayberry would answer complaints on Sunday.. I think new hubcaps on a Camry should cost over $200.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic