FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody Heard?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anybody Heard?
    Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 6:30am
Has anyone received a letter in the mail from any lending institutions about your property being worth less in Butler County and that you may qualify for a lower monthly house payment? I know this is a gimmick used by lending institutions to try and lure you away from your current lender, but doesn't this coincide with the Butler County auditor announcing that certain properties will be re-evaluated, particularly in the Hamilton, Trenton, Middletown areas for a lower tax rate due to de-valuation? Anyone heard when this "de-valuation" will happen? Thanks in advance for any info.
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2009 at 11:21pm

I had my property devalued by going to Hamilton and filing a complaint about the amount of section 8,poor schools, terrible roads,and homes for sale in this city and I recently got a letter from them that my property value would be lowered and this will reduce my tax obligatin. It was worth the time that was involved.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic