FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Around Middletown with Bill Becker

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bill Rogers View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Around Middletown with Bill Becker
    Posted: Nov 20 2007 at 10:54am
When Bill Becker started his campaign for city council, as part of his campaign he started sending out community calendars listing upcoming community events as well as some messages from himself.

While the original plan was to run the calendar until the election, after his successful campaign due to continuing demand Mr. Becker will continue sending it out weekly. For past issues of Around Middletown with Bill Becker, read below.

November 19th
November 11th
October 29th
October 22nd - Sports
October 15th

Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2007 at 1:23pm
Hey Rhino is that the Bill Becker Community Calendar Centerfold for November 19th, looks like she got a glimpse of the Cities Financials.Big%20smile
Rhino54004 View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhino54004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2007 at 11:15am
HAHAHA Yes!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2007 at 11:29am
Rhino I guess the powers that be didn't like your post nor the humor, the censors got her, but it was one funny picture.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2007 at 11:41am
I censored him good. This particular forum isn't appropriate for that type of thing.

New calendar out!

Volume 10
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2007 at 12:10pm
Ah come on Bill don't be a fuddy duddy that Pic was funny.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2007 at 2:06pm
Me? A fuddy duddy? I've been called a lot of things, but that's a new one personally.

Volume 12

And here's Volume 11 because I forgot it last week!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2007 at 4:43pm
Gee Bill you just made me feel very old if you have never heard of being an old "fuddy duddy".
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2007 at 4:50pm

I am glad to see that Mr. Becker is continuing to provide this information.

He makes no money providing this information, and he has already been elected.

John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2007 at 8:16am
Part of growing as a city has to be getting the community involved and getting the community to care. Hopefully these calendars can introduce people to events they've never been to before, or remind them to visit an event again that they'd forgotten.

12/17 Calendar - Issue 13
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Rogers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2007 at 11:24am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic