FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

H1N1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H1N1
    Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 8:08am
This is the kind of stuff that really irritates me about this city.  We can't have clinics that are open to everyone during hours that the average person can get a shot, like at night or a weekend, but we can work around the Homeless persons schedule to ensure they get a shot.  This city has its priorities so screwed up most of the time.

H1N1 Update

The Middletown City Health Department conducted a H1N1 clinic Tuesday, January 19, 2010 2:00 – 4:00 p.m. at the Sonny Hill Jr. Community Center. Turnout was very low. We are visiting the area schools to administer booster shots for students and are working with the Shalom Project to make the vaccinations available for the homeless population.

Help us spread the word: Vaccinations are available to businesses and organizations at no cost. To arrange a clinic or if you have any questions please contact the Health Department at 513.425.1818.

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2010 at 10:18am
Why would you want one ?! It's already been proven the H1N1 is and was a joke. The pharmaceutical companies have already made $billions off of it.
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 4:36am
A joke?!?! I hope that is sarcasm.  If not apparently you haven't spent any time in an ICU lately.  I have seem my fair share of deaths in the area related to H1N1.  And that is just since November.  That is I have seen it with my own eyes and lab reports. Not in the our trusty journal.
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2010 at 4:37am

Are you going to tell me that immunizations cause autism too?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic