FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

question?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: question?
    Posted: May 07 2010 at 10:56pm
I haven't been able to bring up the Middletown journal the past two evenings. Is anyone having similiar problem?
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2010 at 11:05pm
tomahawk...Yesterday they were updating their website. Have had a few problems with the site wanting me to log in frequently although this has been sporadic. The annoying thing now is the large pop-up advertisements.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2010 at 8:46am
The Furniture Fair ad with Munoz and the little guy is really annoying! They did have a segment on the home page the other day stating they were working on it.
Bobbie View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2010 at 9:21am
I am sure it was bogged down yesterday with what was going on in Middletown.  That may have caused some problems.

Sad day in Middletown, I feel for the family of Mr. Lakes and keep praying for the firefighters.
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2010 at 9:39am
The only problems I have been having is it wants me to log in for some reason more frequently and VET you are right that ad and other like it are nothing but annoying, and it sure doesn't make me want to go shop there.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2010 at 12:54pm
Speaking of the firefighters......wonder why, when they saw Mr. Lakes collapse and fall into the sewer hole, they didn't put on their PPE before trying to rescue him? They had to have known that he was overcome by the gases in the sewer, right?

In my work area at Wright-Patt, we are required....as in, not an option, to wear PPE when applying experimental aircraft pre-coats, primers, topcoats and when working with different solvents. Some of this stuff we use can knock you out if it doesn't kill you first. I know the firefighters are trained as well, if not better than we are when dealing with hazardous situations. Somewhat surprising to me that they didn't take precautions. Haven't heard the details on how they reacted.
Bobbie View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2010 at 2:22pm
I think the firefighters were told that he had just fell in the sewer - not that he was overcome by something then fell.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic