FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Local Killed in Afghanistan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Local Killed in Afghanistan
    Posted: May 10 2010 at 11:12am
Friends and family of Ryan Lozier said he was killed Thursday while working for a Global Security Solutions, a private security company, in Afghanistan.

Ryan joined the Army and became a Ranger after graduation from Middletown High school.

Friends said they have not yet been told how Lozier died. His body is expected to return to the Middletown next week.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
Observer View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Observer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2010 at 11:46am
I attended High School with Ryan and while I didn't know him well at the time, I got to know him better in the last few years.  He was a man full of life and a passionate love for his country. 

Ryan, you will be greatly missed.  I will be forever greatful to you.
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2010 at 1:09pm
My sincere condolences to the family and loved ones of Ryan.

Though I did not know Ryan, I know for his service to our country, we all owe him and his family a debt that we will never be able to repay.
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
Flakyjake View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flakyjake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2010 at 1:26pm
Never knew Ryan but I have heard many of his stories from his uncle. My thoughts go out to his friends and family.
Visit my favorite Security Camera Blog
Newgal View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2010 at 1:52pm
I'm so sorry to hear about Ryan. I did not know him but have heard stories about him from his uncle. My thoughts and prayer will be with his family.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2010 at 4:23pm
Very sad, sorry to hear this news
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Smartman View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2010 at 7:17pm
Our oldest son and Ryan grew up together. He was a wonderful young man. We have known the family our entire life. Our hearts go out to the family and his finacee. God be with you all.

Sam
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic