FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Obama Should be Fired over this.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obama Should be Fired over this.
    Posted: Jun 16 2010 at 3:36pm
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2010 at 8:09pm
Thats typical of American politics. Make Americans pay for somebody else's screwup.

It's easier to punish Americans than it is to enforce our laws on illegal's.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2010 at 11:34pm
I'm no O'bama fan , but distinctly remember that GW didn't enforce the Immigration  Laws either.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 8:36am
Well it's very obvious that our politicians WANT the illegals here,why else would they be smacking the hands of police & sheriffs who are enforcing immigration laws ? The politicians can't just come out and say it,so slowly they acclimate us to the idea and we get use to it and it becomes regular routine and then nobody says a word anymore about it.
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 8:43am
lrisner once again invokes the Bush did it theme.  I don't recall anywhere in America where part of a National Park became off limits to Americans due to violence caused by illegals from Mexico during Bush's term.  Now Obama should immediately send the National Guard to this area and stop taking crap from Mexico.  If you come across the border armed......"shoot to kill" should be the order of the day.  Enough of this pussy footing around with this issue.
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 11:44am
1. Not the Bush did it them.  how about no recent president has enforced our immigration laws.  These laws have been on the books since the '50's. 
2.  This is the same idea as the military telling its soldiers not to go to a particular bar, part of town or any other business establishment for their safety. 
3. You know as well as I do, you just can't deploy troops.  Why don't you just say go ahead and kill every American in your country?? I think the legals immigrants in the country along with our citizens would have just as much as a problem with deploying troops as a foreign country would. 
4. Its gets pretty old saying the President should be fired when he has done the same thing as all the other Presidents, i.e. not going to Arlington National Cemetary. 
Bobbie View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 12:06pm
Well I think his list keeps getting longer - Such as not menting "D" Day.  Laughing when people from other countries mock previous presidents.  There is such a think as respect - and it is earned.  As far as I am concerned he is not earning it.

Basically we have lost part of the United States, taken over by the Mexican Drug Dealers (no I am not saying all mexicans are bad).  What is it going to take to stand up for what is ours.  We have a president that completely ridiculed the Arizona Law, would not even meet with the Governor to talk about it.  Now we lost land. 

wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 12:34pm
rng no one said deploy troops big difference between National Guard and Regular troops.  National Guard Troops have been deployed to the Border before and are currently in New Mexico.

Just because every President in modern times has shirked their duty in closing and protecting Americans from the Southern Border does not negate the current Presidents Duty to Protect this country.

This Bush didn't do it, or Clinton didn't do it is a cop out and you know it.

It gets pretty old listening to the liberal do nothing about the border crap as if these people have some special right to do as they please, while the rest of us are suppose to just look the other way.  This is the mind set that is destroying this country.

I love the logic close the portion of the National Park near the border to Americans rather than deal with the issue of Armed Illegal Drug Smugglers coming to America.  Maybe we should have some greeters like Walmart down on the Border giving them massages and cleaning their guns for them when they come across.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 1:52pm

Wasteful - Irisner is right...the park closure to Americans happened in 2006....under the watchful eye of guess who ?

Further research on this subject will reveal a lot.
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 2:35pm
Right you are:

"Update: It’s important to note that after the video interview below (which I think was yesterday), Fox News has a written article online now – on the home page – about this story. The problem is Fox News and others miss the point the closing of this area was done almost four years ago. Something I noted in paragraph one of my post."

Old Bush should have been taken to the Wood Shed and fired too.  There is no excuse for what has happened on the southern border since Reagan gave out amnesty.  Shame on Fox news for omitting this fact yesterday also.
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by wasteful wasteful wrote:

lrisner once again invokes the Bush did it theme.  I don't recall anywhere in America where part of a National Park became off limits to Americans due to violence caused by illegals from Mexico during Bush's term.  Now Obama should immediately send the National Guard to this area and stop taking crap from Mexico.  If you come across the border armed......"shoot to kill" should be the order of the day.  Enough of this pussy footing around with this issue.

That would fine with me!

I am just sick of the Partisan Horse Sh*t that seems to distract people from the real Issues. I use to watch Fox News a lot but quit when they went off the Deep end after the Election, AND I did not vote for O'bama.

You, and People like you, are unwittingly helping all the political trash divert attention from what needs to be. You may find that my views on Illegal Immigration are more harsh than yours possibly.

Let's quit taking orders on talking points from the GOP or DNC and start focusing on the real Issues.Your "Bush did it theme" comment suggest to me to you are in fact a "talking points orders" Hack!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic