FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rusty Gutter question.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rusty Gutter question.....
    Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 10:59am
Do you think the city will say anything about my rusty gutters ? 

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 11:09am
Nah Gutters are fine, but the peeling paint might come into question.LOL  You could always tell them it is early Minimalist decor......you know, fits in with the Art Theme for downtown.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 11:15am

Hermes, I asked you to not post pictures of Vets house.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 11:45am
Randall Sue- that's just one of my many homes. I subscribe to the "Pride of Home Ownership" doctrine. Ahh yes, this one is located in the city of Middletown and is not to be confused with the one I own that is in disrepair. I was surprised when some of you mentioned that you have received a letter from the city citing your rusty gutters, lack of paint on the garages and other unsightly things about your houses. They left me alone on this one as to receiving a letter telling me to "fix er up". Boys, when you're friends with the big doggies at city hall and you run with the inner circle pack, you get some of the perks- know what I mean? I'm beaming with pride and "walkin' tall" on this one!
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 11:50am
I wish you fine gentlemen (along with Negy, Presta, Barge, and maybe Becker)  would start a variety show on TV Middletown, it would be hilarious...  Something similar to SNL... LOL
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

Hermes, I asked you to not post pictures of Vets house.

Randy - You better put your glasses on and look again......that house isn't orange with black strips so it can't be Vets house ! LOL And no "I love the Bengals" sign in the front yard. LOL
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 12:08pm
Great idea Tudor, but how do we get Becker a sense of humor that will allow him to smile? As was said in Men In Black, we in the FBI- (police department for Becker) are not aware that we have a sense of humor. Introducing a show on TV Middletown that is a satire on this city and mocks the leaders? How fast do you think the folks on council would pull the funding for the station? The station cronies are too tight in the keester to allow something like this to happen and aren't about to bite the hand that feeds them.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 12:17pm
Becker on any TV show wold be a waste of air, he would be a world champ if there was blank faced staring contest though.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 12:18pm
That's right Hermes, but I'm sure you'll agree that the house is as shabby as the Bengals organization and is about as attractive to those who really know viable football talent as I know you do. It's a derelict and needs alot of work, kinda like the Bengals. Hey, this house and the Bengals outfit have alot in common, don't they?    Now, go ahead and tell Randy Lou how you really feel about them and how you told me that you will start supporting a perennial winner and how the "weight of the world" will be lifted when you shed this loser of a team.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 12:28pm
C'mon randy, you're selling the man short.....picture Mr. Becker as a game show host. How about a motivational counselor at a camp for depressed people? A standup comic? What about a motivational speaker at the unemployment office? Giving the halftime speech to a losing football team, worthy of the infamous Notre Dame- "one for the gipper" speech. Just kidding....I'm sure he has his moments of laughter.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 12:28pm
HERMES,

SO IT AIN"T SO !!!!!!!!!!!!
Rhodes View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 3:26pm
Not to get off the topic, but that is a sharp looking house. Where is it locate? I love the rear addition.
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 3:32pm
Yeah that is a cool looking house! I wouldn't mind fixin it up and living there actually.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2010 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

HERMES,

SO IT AIN"T SO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy - Vet is off his meds again LOL  I could never bail on our beloved Bengals,it's just not my nature. I bleed orange & black. I have a OchoCinco bed spread & sheets. My dog is orange with black stripes. She even fetches footballs. I have every player who ever played for the Bengals names tattooed on my body. No,I will never turn to the dark side. I will only seek solitude within Paul Brown stadium. My ashes will be scattered over the Bengals practice field. No....I will never turn !! Star
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2010 at 7:09am
Randall Seymour- Hermes speaketh with a forked tongue. Never bail on the Bengals? Is he kidding? Hermes will change colors at the blink of an eye. He's got the NFL package from Direct TV so he can watch a quality team on Sundays rather than be stuck with them crappy Bengals on Channel 12. The tattoos he refers to are wash-offs. The dog is a black lab. The other day Hermes was painting with orange paint, tripped and slopped some orange on the black dog. Purely an accident. I know darn well that he doesn't have a set of Ocho Cinco sheets nor a bedspread because Hermes doesn't like the color pink. You know as well as I that one cannot "seek solitude" within Paul Brown Stadium. Too much losing and discontent inside to find solitude. Ashes scattered over the practice field? C'mon. In a few years, when they leave Cincy, the practice field will become another vacant lot overgrown with weeds. Hermes ain't gonna be scattered there. Probably has a place in Pittsburgh picked out as we speak. You should know the truth, and it shall set you free! Randall Jean.
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2010 at 7:54am
Hermes just for you:

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2010 at 10:44am
Pac - Thanks for that video !!! Looks just like my Ocho !  LOL

Vet - SSSSsshhhhhhhh !!!!!  LOL
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2010 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by TudorBrown TudorBrown wrote:

I wish you fine gentlemen (along with Negy, Presta, Barge, and maybe Becker)  would start a variety show on TV Middletown, it would be hilarious...  Something similar to SNL... LOL
WAIT!!!
I DEMAND "top billing".
I refuse to play second banana to Nagy!!!
LOL LOL Clown
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic