Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Thursday, March 28, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NAACP claims the Tea Party is Racist...hmmmmmmmmmm
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NAACP claims the Tea Party is Racist...hmmmmmmmmmm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NAACP claims the Tea Party is Racist...hmmmmmmmmmm
    Posted: Jul 20 2010 at 8:34am
swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2010 at 9:04am
But she can't be racist.  She's black.  And black people aren't racists.  They are victims of white power.
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2010 at 9:48am
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2010 at 11:44am

We have a reversal of racism going on today. The blacks,or African's or whatever they prefer to be called have waited 150 years to retaliate for slavery and the way their ancestor's have been treated for decades now it's here. If the descendants of the Irish,Chinese,Italian and Native American's decide they too need to retaliate the white man could be in a heap of trouble in this country.

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2010 at 6:25pm
The Italians and Eastern Europeans were the victims of discrimination in the early and mid-twentieth century in this country.

Does that mean that I now must retaliate against myself??? Confused
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2010 at 7:39pm
The business of "Racism" (with a capital R) sold by Jesse, Sharpton, et al. is like a bad tumor -- pervasive, expanding, morphing, and resistant to being eradicated.  While I feel there is plenty of poor treatment based on race and feel, moreso than many in this area, that underlying racial biases are behind some of our opinions and decisions (though these same people refuse to realize it), the business of racism is tragic in that it profits off of something seductive that is hard to battle --- self-pity and self-righteousness.

Wallowing in a despair that all of life's conditions trace back to mistreatment caused by others, and that you have no responsibility for your condition, is a tempting warm blanket to wrap around oneself, especially if your culture promotes it as fact.  It's a little like a bunch of ODOT workers napping half the day and telling themselves they deserve it and are working hard. 

But the big villians are the purveyors of perpetual racial indignation, constant blame throwing, financial shakedowns, etc.  For they are the ones who keep their brethren down by wrapping that blanket of pity around them, telling them "you're owed something", and in the end contribute greatly to the continued cycle of poverty, pregnancy, drugs and violence. 
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2010 at 9:15pm
Just watched the video of this woman running off at the mouth as she tells the audience how much power she has over this particular individual and how she can make his life a living hell.

Noticed another thing that didn't happen. Seems whenever there is some racial "injustice" done around the world, we always see Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson show up trying to school all of us on being "racially correct". Also noticed that these same two individuals didn't show up for their photo op to defend the white farmer from the racial abuse this woman was dealing out nor to condemn the words of this black woman's racially charged rhetoric. Guess it's a one-way street with these two. Imagine that. Hypocritical to say the least.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2010 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

The Italians and Eastern Europeans were the victims of discrimination in the early and mid-twentieth century in this country.

Does that mean that I now must retaliate against myself??? Confused

Well Mike I'm from Irish,Scottish & German so we could meet in the middle of Central Avenue and just beat the crap out of each other. LOL

Then we'll have Randy make a video of us bad mouthing the hell out of each other and we'll blame it all on discrimination. LOL
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2010 at 2:06am

“Hermes must not realize that I can play the ‘handicapped card’ ” … he thought to himself as he fit the armoring and the run-flat wheels on his scooter.

Now where did Dawn store my “war” cane??? Ermm

LOL LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2010 at 9:04am
Now they're saying there's more to the story and that the Breitbart video was edited for maximum, and misleading, effect.  No shock there I guess.  If only Fox News would vet these kind of stories with the  same vigor they pick apart and spin the conservative scandals.
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2010 at 9:51am
I don't see a problem with what Breitbart did as he explains in this video:
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2010 at 9:56am
Bobbie View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2010 at 10:03am
Bill - this video was on you tube prior to Fox news - she was asked to leave prior to Fox broadcasting - so you can not say Fox was wrong in reporting.  But what puzzles me is why would the NAACP condemn this without the "entire" story.  It was an NAACP event that this was said, they should have known the whole story and brought it out before saying she was in the wrong.  Instead they condemned her, now they are retracting till an investigation is complete.  They have the complete video - should not have to investigate hard. 
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2010 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Mike_Presta Mike_Presta wrote:

“Hermes must not realize that I can play the ‘handicapped card’ ” … he thought to himself as he fit the armoring and the run-flat wheels on his scooter.

Now where did Dawn store my “war” cane??? Ermm

LOL LOL LOL

Mike - I don't discriminate, if your on a scooter I'll go rent one and we can do the jousting thing. LOL
I've got a cane too !! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic