FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can you help?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
warmandfuzzy View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmandfuzzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can you help?
    Posted: Sep 25 2010 at 10:39am

I hope someone here can help me. I am looking for a good local Cardiologist. Does anyone have a suggestion and/or personal experience with one?   I have met with Dr. Gary Brown, but was not very impressed.  I know that first impressions are sometimes misleading, so I thought I'd ask on this forum.  Any advice or suggestions will be deeply appreciated.

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2010 at 3:17pm
My wife, who has had heart and peripheral vascular disease for many years has gotten great cardiology care from Sandeep Gupta at Middletown Cardiovascular on the hill at the old Midd. Hospital site. Partner of Brown I believe. She has gotten many doppler tests, ultrasounds and MRI's from him over the years.
warmandfuzzy View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmandfuzzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2010 at 4:09pm
Thank you for taking the time to respond VietVet. I appreciate it. I've been told that this group are the best Cardiologists in Middletown. Based on your experiences,  would you agree with that? It's hard deciding who is good, and who isn't, when you're new to the area.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2010 at 12:17am
Don't know too much about Dr. Brown, but will vouch for Gupta for care. He has been my wife's cardiologists for about 19 years now and seems to have addressed her heart/peripheral vascular disease issues in a thorough manner. I don't think you would be making a mistake by giving him a chance to address your cardiology issues.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic