FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sen. Menendez Offers Mass Amnesty Bill

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sen. Menendez Offers Mass Amnesty Bill
    Posted: Sep 30 2010 at 3:02pm

Sen. Menendez Offers Mass Amnesty Bill in the Senate

Thursday, September 30, 2010, 1:22 PM EDT - posted on NumbersUSA

Sen.%20Menendez

Sen. Menendez

Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) has introduced a mass amnesty bill in the Senate just before the chamber adjourns for its pre-election recess. The Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2010 (S.3932) contains just one original cosponsor, Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.).

The bill text has yet to be released, but when it is, NumbersUSA will provide a full analysis, including how many illegal aliens could qualify for amnesty and how many new foreign work visas could be issued.

The bill includes both the DREAM Act, which would offer amnesty to illegal aliens who graduated from high school or earned a GED in the United States and promise to attend college or serve in the military for at least two years, and the AgJOBS Amnesty, which would provide amnesty to illegal alien migrant farm workers who have worked a specified number of hours in the past and are willing to continue working farm jobs for at least three years.

In addition to providing an amnesty for most of the nation's 11-18 million illegal aliens, the bill would also expand chain migration visas for foreign workers and create a new temporary worker visa class, the H-2C, which would allow foreign workers to come to the United States to work in any industry experiencing a worker shortage, but allows them to take another job and apply for citizenship after four years.

In the coming days, NumbersUSA will provide specific highlights of the bill, and we'll have lengthy analysis next week.

Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2010 at 3:05pm
Good thing the good people in DC are looking after the best interest of the Americans that voted them in.Does any one know someone that is out of work now and are looking forward to competing with 30 or 40 million newly legalized illegal immigrants that are willing to work for less then they are? Gotta love these crooks in Washington DC.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2010 at 5:19pm

I know quiet a few folks out of work right now. Even my wife who has a full time job has to get a second job to support her full time job because her full time job doesn't have enough work to work her full time. Now say that 10 times really fast !

No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2010 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Hermes Hermes wrote:

I know quiet a few folks out of work right now. Even my wife who has a full time job has to get a second job to support her full time job because her full time job doesn't have enough work to work her full time. Now say that 10 times really fast !

This bill would add millions of people to the welfare lines as well as being in direct competition with unemployed or underemployed Americans.
The come back is that these people do jobs that Americans wont do.I say BS to that I have done many menial task jobs at one time to support myslef and family up to and including picking vegetables back in the early 80s when there werent any jobs to be had.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2010 at 12:27am
Bo - I agree it is nothing but an excuse by politicians who want this crap. The corporations and companies are dishing out money to crooked ass DC & local politicians so they can get their cheap labor. Americans can not live on pennies but the illegals send all their money back home and they live 10 or more to an apartment so they all share the cost. I don't blame the illegals for wanting to work but they should go through the process if they want to stay or get work visas.

I'm so sick of hearing how if the republicans were in charge things would be different...no wait if the democrats were in charge things would be......The democrats & republicans are riding the same damn horse ! Neither will do a damn thing to solve our problems. Thats why I say "No more republicans and no more democrats". The two party system is a complete and utter failure. I voted for Obama and he turns out to be worse than Bush !! I didn't think anyone could be worse than Bush but Obama is !! So much for that big college education and we got change alright,change no one can live with.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2010 at 6:36am
Alright, that's enough! This "Senator Menendez" and Sen. Patrick Leahy must go and all who think like them must go. Just turn the whole dam country over to the illegals and camouflage it with bull--- like this Amnesty Bill. What is the matter with these two nimrods? Talk about destroying the American workers opportunities and hopes! They are turning their backs on the American working people and helping these dam illegals that haven't contributed a dam thing to this country. That is Un-American Senators and for that, you should be taken out and tied to the whipping post- (cue the song from the Allman Brothers)...."and good lord, I feel like (the American worker is dying) I'm dyin'"
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2010 at 10:58am
Most if not all of the DC politicians are traitors anyway. All they have done is rework the laws so they don't get in trouble for selling out the country and being corporate whores.

PM Ben Netanyahu said it best, "There is no reason for the U.S. to be in the shape it's in. The U.S. should be a lender and not a borrower." (this pertains to the vast amount of debt Obama and other politicians have put upon us)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic