FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 7th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
taxed2death View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taxed2death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 7th
    Posted: Nov 06 2010 at 1:43pm

House for sale 3203 Bexley dr Cape Cod 3 bedroom 2.5 baths finished basement new windows 2.5 car garage. Any questions call 513-464-3861 Thanks Dave

I hope it gets better soon!
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taxed2death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2010 at 1:54pm
Hrs are 11-3pm
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taxed2death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2010 at 2:56pm
House still for sale 513-464-3861 ask for Dave thanks
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taxed2death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2010 at 11:36pm
Anyone?? House still for sale
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taxed2death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2010 at 10:34am
We are motivated sellers please call thanks can send pics just give me your email
parklandgroupoh View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parklandgroupoh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 31 2010 at 5:01am
Hi, has anybody had any time to look at this house? I would love to get some feedback, by the way is still for sale? I have also consulted with a great Columbus real estate agent and would like a little more detail before scheduling a visit.
Real estate and investment information from [URL=http://ohioprettyhomes.com/URL]
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 01 2011 at 11:03am
Good Morning and Happy New Year !!! May 2011 Bring you many Blessings ~
I just looked this home up in the Muliple Listing Service ( MLS ) to see if it was listed with an agent.
It was listed with an agent and cancelled on 8-13-2010 * I know the agent and he is a fine agent; however, even though the home was listed as having many improvements ( I have not seen the inside of this home ) and may very well be worth the asking price of $115,000 ~ reduced from $119,000 ~ The area does not sell well, for that kind of price. This is tough to hear as a seller, who most likely has loved and taken care of their property. I had a listing in the area, that the sellers let expire & will bring it back on the market later this year. They're hoping that the economy will come back up somewhat. I believe that the owner of 3203 Bexley Dr. is now trying to sell their home themselves ( FSBO ) ~ Not sure what the asking price is; however, the few homes that are selling in the Wildwood area, have been selling in the high $90's and lower ~ also, not easy for Sellers to hear. Best Wishes to the Seller(s) * If I hear of someone wanting to live in the Wildwood area, I will give you a call ~ Take care, Marlayne Skeens, ABR with Real Living Realty Services; 513-465-6748 Smile

I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taxed2death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2011 at 9:04am

House is still for sale please feel free to call with questions 513-464-3861 Dave

we are motivated sellers
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taxed2death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 8:20pm
House is now listed with Real Living Realty. Marilyn Goughenour is my realtor
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic