FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bengals Playoff Win

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bengals Playoff Win
    Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 8:17am
Last night the Bengals won their first playoff game in years. The beat the Titians and man it was a hard fought game. We are now moving on to the Chiefs, and heading to the Super Bowl soon.....I love the playstation!! Big%20smile Big%20smile Big%20smile
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 10:33am
: )

I sure could use a good football game for the PC. But I don't care for "arcade style play". Meaning I just prefer to call the plays and see what happens.

Any advice?
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 11:52am
Randy Sue- it is nice to have a dream about your Bengals. With their talent, the only way they may win is on the Playstation. Hermes, Randy Jane is in a dream world. Time for you to travel the reality trail and pick a winner before the playoffs start. Randy's hopes have been reduced to playing video games to make his Bengals appear to look like a football team.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 12:15pm
Yes Vet it has come to that. My video game is the only way I can make my teak win. But it is my team and I will never waver in my love and support for them. Tonight we will smash the Steelers and the whole country will become believers in the Orange and Black!!!!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 12:17pm

I know the feeling all to well. I have PS 2 but haven't played with it in years.

I may have to break it out and win one for the Bengals too. LOL
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 12:36pm

Hermes, you should break it out...It feels good to win !!!!

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 2:54pm
It could get ugly tonight randy. Your team could go to 2 and 6. Might be better if the Bengals did challenge the Steelers to a Playstation contest rather than actually playing the game. The whole nation will be watching your Bengals. Wonder if they will embarrass their fans again? One thing that is a plus...the game starts at 8:30. Should be over by 10, allowing people who have to get up early a decent night's sleep.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 4:16pm
Tonight the BENGALS WIN AND WIN BIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 4:38pm
I'm so dishearted I'm not even venturing to guess who will win.

Not even sure if I'll watch. Unhappy
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2010 at 5:08pm
Hermes you better get on the wagon, cause when the win tonight and turn the season around it will be too late. !!
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 9:42am
Well it wasn't a complete slaughter. Down by one TD.

I went to bed and the wife was hollering the score to me. LOL

Maybe someday we'll win one.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 10:31am
Ouch! 2 and 6 with Indy coming up on the road. Randy's Carsy-led Bengals made a comeback but.......not close enough for the win. As always, I was right there with you guys just a cheerin' and a hollerin' hoping that they would come close. Ochostinko only made one catch toward the end of the game. B O..correction....T O had 141 yards in receptions. Carsy sacked a number of times. 2 and 7 coming up Bengal fans. But....I was with you guys all the way. What is your new team choice Hermes. No need in developing an ulcer watching randy's team. Time to start enjoying your Sundays again rooting for a potential playoff team, right?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 10:31am
I wont lie I turned it off  before the end of the 1st and looked at ESPN on my phone before bed and noticed that we were attempting a come back so I watched updates on my phone till the end. We were not embarrassed but still I only want a win.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 10:48am
That's alright randy, Marvin Lewis told the players they didn't have to watch the game if they didn't want to either. As I understand it, half the city turned the game off after the 1st quarter and the rest went to bed at halftime. Don't feel bad that you tuned it out early. Probably better for ones mental health anyway, right?
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 11:23am
For once I agree with you Vet!!
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 11:30am
Marvin need to sit Chad down and have a talk with him.He simply gave up  cos they had him in double coverage.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 11:36am
TO is the best player on the team and thats sad!!!
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 11:54am
Yep he is and what is even sadder(Is that a word?..LOL) is that he probaly will be gone at the end of the year.IMO I like to see them get rid of Palmer.Since he got hurt a few years back he hasnt been hisself..
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 12:05pm
At this point I want to see them keep losing and get a high draft pick. Maybe we can get a new QB, I agree Palmer needs to go. I also think TO will be gone next year when he needs to be giving a little more money to stay. I have been impressed with this year.

Are there any good QB's coming out this year? The Bengals have a great history with drafting QB's, remember Akili Smith. Man was he a great player......to see leave!!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 12:12pm
Jon Kitna may be available from the Cowboys. Looks like they're beginning the fire sale with Wade Phillips gone now. How about trying Palmer's brother for a game or two? Buffalo would probably trade their qb for almost anyone. Just trying to help the Bengals here, randy lou! Time for Marvin to go after this season too, isn't it? Might want to bring back Davy Shula or Brucie Coslet.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 12:13pm

Cant say for sure but I think Alabama's QT will be.

LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 12:15pm

Dont see them getting rid of Marvin no time soon.

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 12:22pm
I would like to see Carson's little brother play a game or two, what @#%& the could it hurt? Yes Marvin needs to go as well. So does Chad. I just don't see how a team can be as good as they were last year and then play like...well like bums the next year.

I guess it is time to start looking forward to hockey!!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by LMAO LMAO wrote:

Don't see them getting rid of Marvin no time soon.

NO they wont, but they should start looking around for a replacement
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2010 at 12:29pm

I say play his brother and see what happens.Worse thing would Carson wont speak to him again.Wink Im thinking the Middies could give them a run for there money.LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic