FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Watch Ch 12 News Tonight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Watch Ch 12 News Tonight
    Posted: Feb 23 2011 at 1:28pm
Watch Ch 12 News tonight between 4-5 pm the Middletown Cemetery has made the news spot light again...I'm sure the blue tarp flapping in the wind on the vault will look really good on TV.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2011 at 9:23pm
Any word on how the meeting went tonight? If you missed the news cast you can see it here....

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
Paul Nagy View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Nagy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2011 at 9:27pm
Shame on city council again for another negative image of Middletown.
Paul Nagy
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2011 at 9:46pm
Wasnt it mentioned once before that the city used monies out of the cemetary fund for something other then the cemetary?
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2011 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by Vivian Moon Vivian Moon wrote:

Watch Ch 12 News tonight between 4-5 pm the Middletown Cemetery has made the news spot light again...I'm sure the blue tarp flapping in the wind on the vault will look really good on TV.
It's funny that you mention the blue tarp,because this past Monday I had to go down to Denny's Lumber to get a tool that I needed and as I got out of my car in the pouring down rain I looked over at the cementry vault and saw the blue tarp which looked like someone had put a giant shower cap on it. I guess the city considers it part of their tasteful art but they had left off the car hoods on the side of it which should bring more business to the downtown ares.
emilysoft11 View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emilysoft11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2011 at 2:50am
It mentions of did a past city in Wasnt moreover use cemetary money from the cemetary fund for matter at that time?
  Share Topic