FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shooting!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shooting!!
    Posted: Mar 12 2011 at 1:33pm
Double shooting at Middletowns Frischs, by the highway. The place is ropped off with many police on scene.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2011 at 2:06pm

This is a text I just received from one of my local reporter friends. “ Two men dead, boyfriend and the ex husband of a girl that worked at Frischs, ex husband shot boyfriend them shot himself”

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2011 at 2:38pm
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2011 at 2:39pm
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2011 at 2:49pm
Just one more reason why I am 100% for the right to carry a concealed weapon!!!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2011 at 5:00pm
Comment Deleted By Admin!!!!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2011 at 5:06pm

This was a tragedy that happened this afternoon, and I posted it because it is news and needs to be reported. At the time of my posting this is was not on the Journal or any where else. I posted it in the “news” section of MUSA so all people could read it and post if they wanted members and non-members.

But, if there is another post as disrespectful as they one I just deleted by “Radiohead” I will move this story deeper into MUSA where only members can view or comment on it.

bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2011 at 6:02pm

ill never understand krazy stuff like this..Thumbs%20Down people have gone nuts, one reason why i never leave home without my c c Glock 23Wink

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2011 at 11:44pm
Well one more reason for me to hate the Journal,I couldn't believe they actually posted pictures of the FD cleaning up after the shooting. Does anyone with that idiotic paper have any decency about them ? Do they not realize that the 26 year old's family might see those photo's ?

Am I the only one who thinks that is extremely disrespectful to his family ? And yes to me a couple of those pictures were pretty graphic. Maybe I'm just to old and come from another planet.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2011 at 7:17am
was thinking the same thing.. to report that he turned the gun onto himself and fired a fatal shot into his head. and then show a pic of them washing brain matter down the drain.. where do they find these jackass reporters???
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2011 at 9:32am
Well to say he "turned the gun on himself" is merely stating a fact I guess but the pictures showing a fireman washing down a car that was obviously blood splattered and the hosing was beyond the norm.If this young man (the shooter) had not had a criminal record would they have treated the story the same ? I doubt it.If it had been one of our esteemed members of the Middeltown Illuminati I'm sure the pictures would never have made it to publication.
middletownscouter View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middletownscouter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 10:24am
Whiners all on this board, if they hadn't of been as in depth other users would have decried about how the journal never publishes anything but good news stories as seems to be the case 95% of the time the journal is brought up on these message boards.

What is unfortunate is that a young man who obviously had some sort of mental problems would believe that going out in a blaze of gunfire is a valid option. It is also unfortunate that the older gentleman who was just trying to help the young woman out of a very bad home situation got killed for his trouble. And while it was unfortunate for the man killed, it was fortunate for everyone else that he went outside and the police were nearby before the gunman came inside as it is likely several other people would have been shot.

And I do have to take the Journal to task for one bit of misinformation they had listed on their website as of last night. AK-47's are not illegal to own. Fully automatic AK-47's are only legal to own if you have a Class 3 Federal Firearms License OR the proper transfer paperwork filed with the federal government. But semi-automatic versions of the AK-47 are both perfectly legal to own (if you are legally allowed to own a firearm) and sold all over the place. If this guy had his hands on a full auto AK-47 that would have been very bad news if he had made it inside the restaurant.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 11:32am
middletownscouter - The story the journal printed was fine,it's the pictures they printed that I object to.If a member of your family committed suicide would you want to see pictures of the aftermath all over the web and in the newspaper ? When journalist are allowed to print pictures like that then it's not news,it's sensationalism.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 11:43am
middletownscouter... thank you for clarifying the AK-47 ownership. I have a semi-automatic AK with an extended banana clip for "home protection". Preferred weapon of the enemy as old Clint Eastwood said in Heartbreak Ridge.

We all are not whiners on this board. Some are complainers, some are frustrated negative fanatics and still some are never satisfied no matter how good things are. I hang out with the bitter old farts living in the past gang, along with Hermes. ....we're a prideful bunch.
Firemen View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firemen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 5:51pm
It was not necessary to see water being used to "cleanse" the site. I think we all can imagine the scene. A picture of the restaurant would have been sufficient.  
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2011 at 5:57pm
I had a few pics of the scene that were emailed me as things were happening . I decided to use then one I posted out of respect for people.

But thats just me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic