FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coming to a town near you........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coming to a town near you........
    Posted: Jun 14 2011 at 6:24am
The people in Cedar Falls should ask that the six who supported this step down immediately. If not, recall their a---- and get six who want to stay out of the people's personal business.

My first and only reaction......come and get the keys. I'll be waiting. It's not your property. Your name is not on the deed. You are not the custodian of the property. I will consider you a trespasser when you approach my door. You will be told to leave. Bring the cops with you so that bad things don't happen. We dealt with Big Brother sticking their noses in people's business in the sixties. We protested then. I'll be damned if we need to see them return in 2011. I don't want the city government, an incompetent entity, with a copy of my house key. Your home is one of the last bastions where you have the freedom to control what occurs inside.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2011 at 5:51am
Originally posted by Wots Wots wrote:

Reminds me of Middletown goverment..............

The sheer arrogance.......................................

SHEESH!!!  Don't give 'em any ideas!!!  LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2011 at 12:54am

Sounds like the KGB ,looks like the power mongers want more and more power over our lives.

Wots View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2011 at 8:10pm

Reminds me of Middletown goverment..............

The sheer arrogance.......................................

Wots
Liberalism: Moochers Electing Looters to Steal from Producers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic