FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Armco AK Park

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ernie View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ernie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Armco AK Park
    Posted: Jun 09 2008 at 10:45am

OuchWarren County paid 1.4 mil along with Turtle Creek 1 mil., Otterbein 1 mil., and a state agency 1 mi. for a total of 4.4 mil. Something isnt right here. Many years ago Armco now Ak purchased the land and made their employees a park asking for $2.00 a pay check. Back then Armco had several thousand employees. Thinking about this, back then Armco was a family work place. Employees were thought of as assets or the backbone to the company. All appreciated the park. Over the years things have change, oh my how things do change. The park has now been sold but not to the employees who wanted to purchase it. When government, be it state, or county creates parks...along comes problems. We all have seen it. AK Park did not have these problems of vagrants, drugs, and pedophiles. Armco families unlike some citizens looked out for each others safety at the park. I wonder if AK looks at Middletown the same as they look at their employees. It appears to me they do. As time goes on you will see AKs true appreciation for the people that have sacrificed so much to help AK be what it is today.  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic