FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Middletown City Water Dept

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Middletown City Water Dept
    Posted: Nov 02 2011 at 7:54pm
Does Anyone Have An Email Address For Someone In Charge At The Water Dept???

I have been trying to contact someone, but only get voice mail and NO return calls.
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. James 1:2-3
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2011 at 6:15am
Suggest calling ALL council members, plus the city manager to tell them they are in the business of service in the water department and that not returning calls is not an option nor is voice mail a substitute for talking to a real person.

I don't know about you Ms. Pacman, but with all the problems stacking up on us caregivers sometimes, I no longer watch, nor care, what I say to some people. Life's frustrations in working and caregiving has gotten that bad for me in dealing with people. Sad but true for me.
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2011 at 6:09pm
Have left Voice Mails With Duane Wooten 3 times now and have yet to receive a call back.  PRETTY FRUSTRATING!!!

BTW ~ PACMAN is back home now and doing well Smile
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. James 1:2-3
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2011 at 6:19pm
I never had any problems with the water dept. However, Duke Energy is a different story... :(
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2011 at 6:24pm
Well, We have issues with Duke too. But The Water Dept is our current problem.
viper771 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2011 at 1:54am
It has been awhile since I had to deal with the Water Dept. Maybe things have gotten worse?? I hope you get your problem resolved though!
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2011 at 6:24pm
Thanks for all the help Smile
Tim Lewis View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Lewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2011 at 6:56am
Their direct line is 425-7870. Try that.
Tim Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic