FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ward 1 and Warren County?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
acclaro View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote acclaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ward 1 and Warren County?
    Posted: Nov 11 2011 at 6:03pm
http://www.cityofmiddletown.org/docs/council/2008councilward.pdf (Ward Map)

Isn't W1 have part in Warren Cty in Franklin?  

Richard Saunders View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard Saunders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2011 at 4:46am
Mr. Acclaro:
With no disrespect intended, I believe that the Atrium area is in the third ward.

To the best of my knowledge, all Warren County areas of Middletown south of state route 122 are in fourth ward.

All Warren County areas of Middletown between state route 122 and Manchester Road are in the third ward, to the best of my knowledge.

All Warren County areas of Middletown north of Manchester Road are in first ward.  I believe this includes the Sawyers Mill subdivision and the subdivision whose name escapes me but whose streets include Autumn Drive, Fielders Way and Stone Path, as well as other short streets and the beautiful Armbruster Wilderness area.

The people in this area should have voted for a council person to fill the Ward One unexpired term in addition to the mayor and two at large councilmembers.  Yet I have been able to find no results anywhere which reported the first ward results, even though I have checked both the Butler County and Warren County Boards of Election websites and have judiciously poured through the Middletown Journal print and electronic editions.

R. Saunders
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic