FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2000 Ford Ranger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
drichardson View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drichardson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2000 Ford Ranger
    Posted: Jan 01 2012 at 10:53am
2000 Ford Ranger. 4.0L 6 cylinder, 5 spd manual.2wd 154000 well maintained miles. Good for another 150k as long as its maintained. New u joints, sway bar and tires 2 months ago. Maybe 2000 miles on the rubber. Once the new tires were put on, I found out that 2 of the stock wheels rusted a little and in two tires the air is leaking and needs air every 4 or 5 days.I have already priced matching wheels from a junkyard or the tires can be tubed. I decided to let the new owner decide what they wanted to do. The truck served as a commuter truck for me the past couple of years, runs flawess and has quite a bit of get up for doing so well on gas. Very clean and well maintained. Asking 3250 but willing to negotiate some but be real. Would consider a partial trade on an ATV only. Would need at least 1000 cash my way. Interested in AWD Scramblers( Prefer 2 stroke but 4 is no biggie) and Yamaha Wolverines. No warriors, ex's or blasters. Sorry and Unless its a 250r or banshee, I wouldnt be interested in it. CALL or TEXT. EMAILS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED. Negotiating will be done in person. Scammers will be shot on site. DONT WASTE MY TIME! Thank You. Shane-937 51o 4989(Text or call) and 51three 217 5468(Home) Leave a message and I'll get back with you. I work crazy hours so text anytime. Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic