Middletown Ohio


Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook


 

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
FORUM CITY COUNCIL SCHOOLS ECONOMIC COMMUNITY BUSINESS SPORTS WEATHER GAS MOVIES
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AK Steel Blast Furnace Could be New Green Energy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login


AK Steel Blast Furnace Could be New Green Energy

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council
Avatar

Joined: May 15 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 5220
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2012 at 7:46am
Now wait a minute Irisner......let's think about the statement you just posted.....

IRISNER:

"Most of what you hear on TV is wrong, regardless of what network you watch. I watch them all, then believe a composite of what I hear. Maybe some of you should try that".

If most of what you watch on TV is wrong, why would you believe a composite of a news source that is wrong in your opinion? Why would you waste your time watching the news at all?

IRISNER:

"Additionally, I am a REAL conservative. It amazes me how LIBERAL some conservative can be if his/her Super Rich buddies are going to have a big payday out of it. That is not conservatism, that is plain Greed".

GREED IS IN POLITICS (PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SECTOR POSITIONS ALSO) ON BOTH SIDES OF THE AISLE. POLITICS IS AN ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL, GREEDY GAME OCCUPIED BY ARROGANT, EGOTISTICAL, GREEDY PEOPLE. WE THE PEOPLE CAUSED THIS SITUATION, MAINLY BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GOOD CHOICES TO VOTE FOR IN EITHER PARTY AT ALL LEVELS AND HASN'T BEEN FOR DECADES. POLITICIANS- ALL SCUMBAGS....JUST COMING FROM A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

IRISNER:

"So laugh and boast all you want....it may make you feel better, but it won't do sh*t to solve our problems".

OK, WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE, GIVEN ALL YOUR KNOWLEDGE, TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS. PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US. WE ARE EAGER TO LEARN.
Back to Top
TonyB View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen


Joined: Jan 12 2011
Location: Middletown, OH
Status: Offline
Points: 555
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2012 at 10:19am
Irisner,

So, the "radical" returns! I didn't think it was possible to be a conservative and "radical" at the same time so I applaud your intellectual gymnastics. Of course, anyone who considers themselves a "genius" can justify any seemingly contradictory point of view. That doesn't make you a genius, that just means you can fool yourself into believing you are.

You come here to explain the blast furnace mechanics (which was well done, btw) but just couldn't resist a dig at those who don't share your political affiliation. That seems rather strange that a "conservative" genius like yourself would support economic stimulus of any kind. I thought such "conservative" genius would reject any notion of governmental interference in the free market capitalist economy. Yet, when government makes it economically feasible to invest, you seem to be all for it. Nice "flip" on that and you stuck the landing as well.

I'm also struck by your assertion that you are a "real" conservative. What does that mean? Does that mean everyone else is a fraud? Lying? Delusional? Ignorant? What, exactly, is your definition of a conservative? Are you a social conservative? An economic conservative? A foreign policy conservative? Or, are you just a "real" conservative so you can hide behind a label?

You are correct in your assertion that greed knows no party or ideological affiliation. It isn't just politicians who are greedy; anyone who puts personal wealth before the benefit to society fills that definition. That brings me to your assertion that you supported the Kemp/Roth idea about cutting taxes. The conservative theory of "supply side" economics and the trickle down effect of tax cuts for the wealthy has been debunked by the last decade. Conservatives scream about the deficit but don't have any idea how to solve it other than cut spending. Yet our economy is based on consumerism; more money spent, the more the economy grows. The more people with disposable income you have, the stronger the demand for goods and services and the creation of jobs and wealth. No matter how much the wealthy have in terms of disposable income, they are too small a percentage of the population to create economic prosperity. In ten short years we went from a decreasing debt and government budget surplus to pay off the debt, to an exploding debt crisis and an economy destroyed. The Kemp/Roth idea would simply have started the economic decline 4 years earlier.

Someone who is truly a "genius" would never have to tell someone. It would be on display through their ideas and actions. You have fooled yourself with this notion for long enough; a true "genius" knows how profoundly ignorant he truly is. Your ego stands in the way of attaining any true measure of enlightenment which is "genius" personified. The person humble enough to recognize that no one has all the answers is the person on the way to achieving the "genius" label you seem to covet. It's what you learn AFTER you know it all that really matters.



Back to Top
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen
Avatar

Joined: Jun 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 793
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2012 at 11:20am
Originally posted by lrisner lrisner wrote:

Thank you all for responding. If I provoked some emotion from you, I have done something. All the "sameness" on sites like this are useless. One can get all that he/she needs in any blue Collar Bar were they solve the World's problems on a daily basis.

I am sorry if you were offended by the :"Superior" comment. However, time has taught me that it is true. I was tested as a Genius in the 4th grade after all.....LOL.

In all seriousness, my middle of the road positions, while most of the Country is polarized to the extreme, should show that my thoughts are more main stream than most of you. It seems that FOX News and MSNBC has gained control of the average American's mind.

Most of what you hear on TV is wrong, regardless of what network you watch. I watch them all, then believe a composite of what I hear. Maybe some of you should try that.

Additionally, I am a REAL conservative. It amazes me how LIBERAL some conservative can be if his/her Super Rich buddies are going to have a big payday out of it. That is not conservatism, that is plain Greed.


I bet most of you would be surprised that I was a promoter of Kemp\Roth. At that point in history, Federal Income Taxes needed to be cut. To cut those same Taxes today is pure stupidity, yet the so called conservatives promote it all the time. It is no longer about sensible Tax Policy, it is now about getting all they (the greedy) can get while the masses are believing the BS .

So laugh and boast all you want....it may make you feel better, but it won't do sh*t to solve our problems.
 
Nothing but a forum troll LOLLOLLOLLOL
Back to Top
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen
Avatar

Joined: May 26 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 330
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 6:36pm

Well written Tony! I agree that a lot of what you say is true. The comment "a true "genius" knows how profoundly ignorant he truly is." is my personal main stay. That seems odd given my boldness here, but if one is in France, one needs to speak French. I am simply adapting my linguistic approach to the audience I have. Being modest would only inflame most of those on here into thinking they were indeed effectively rebutting my argument. You may well be an adversary worth debating with. You were way off course with your “dig at those who don't share your political affiliation” assumption however. My dig was at small minded people who wouldn’t know a Watermelon from an ear of corn if some Political Pundit didn’t tell them the difference. It was a dig at inexcusable ignorance.

"I'm also struck by your assertion that you are a "real" conservative."

 

Why is that? Could your contemporary concept of conservatism be wrong? I think so. Words get changed meanings over time. My Grandmother would routinely use the word “gay” to describe someone energetic and playful, with no sexual connotation. Could your idea of “conservatism” be equally altered contemporary just as “gay” was?

 

My conservatism recognizes that Human beings need time to adjust to change. That applies to economic theory as well, since without human beings there is NO economics at all, let alone theory. To insure a stable, gradually adjusting economic system, we have to rely on consistent economic Policy and gradual change. Your assertion that free markets reign is an example of how neo conservatism is a contemporary ideal and not traditional conservatism.  I actually think this neo con idea that free markets are so great is a quite stupid idea.

 

Free Markets do have a place in an overall economic Policy. However, they are just as flawed as any other economic idea that one could come up with. Look at the ungoverned portioned of Africa and you will see what unrestrained Free Markets are about. Anyone wanting that has to be crazy. Free Markets only work when government is there to keep them civilized and prevent the creation of lawless Boom Towns that we saw in our own history in the old West, when the abundance of natural resources overwhelmed our then immature Government.

 

Tony, you mentioned the consumerism that has driven our economy. I am pleased you see that. Tell Paccy and the other knotheads that don’t realize that the Middle class has to be economically successful for the general economy to prosper.  Mr Kaisch and his cronies are trying very hard to continue the idiocy that brought about the decline of the middle class and the resulting decline in our economy. Most of the people of this site promote those ridiculous ideas without realizing that their own personal decline is the RESULT of those policies. THAT is the brainwashing I am fighting on this site.

 

 As to my solutions for Middletown, I will repeat them AGAIN. ACCEPT the decline. It is demographic in nature and no one’s fault. That fault lies in spending money to try and bring back what will NEVER come back.  Cut Staff by 30%. ALL Staff.  For God sakes, quit subsidizing things like the Golf Course. Sell the damn thing!!  Don’t do MiddFest, we can’t afford it. We have no money for any thing!  I disagree with Josh usually, but support his Infrastructure Budget proposal as we have no choice but to keep the roads.

 

Now to Kemp/Roth….that was 30 years ago and Tax structure was pretty much opposite of what it is now. At that time, it was an appropriate action and needed to be done. Cutting taxes now for the wealthy is absolute stupidity and the support for it we see on sites like this is nothing more than validation of my “brainwash” theory.

 

You all emotionally react to me defending the Unions against such things as SB5. That is because you are NOT adults and just want to whine! I never said the Unions shouldn’t have to take cuts. It is simply THEIR decision, by virtue of legal contracts, as to HOW those cuts take place. Management has the right to control levels of employment but not the right to change the terms of contracts that they have already agreed to.  Your whining about the Medical benefits and your REFUSAL to discuss the concept of TOTAL COMPENSATION proves my point about childishness. I am NOT against cuts to the Union, I AM against childish attacks on their contract.

 

Anyway, any more from me would require you all to pay tuition, LOL.

 

If that pisses you off, then you have no sense of humor in addition to being childish.

 

Back to Top
TonyB View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen


Joined: Jan 12 2011
Location: Middletown, OH
Status: Offline
Points: 555
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 8:07pm
Irisner,

One should never underestimate his audience. If you have to change your linguistic style to adapt to the audience, be sure the audience can't tell or your arguments will be dismissed as condescending. Talking "down" to the level of someone else is lying about who you are.

My "contemporary" view of conservatism is that I have no clue as to what it is anymore. Based on the definition of conservatism as articulated by the potential nominees of the Republican party; I want absolutely no part of it. The "conservatism" you articulated as in needing to take time to adapt is a pipe dream. If you can't adapt to a changing environment and set of circumstances quickly in our age; you will be left behind! The economic system is being changed right before our eyes as wealth is being concentrated into the hands of an "elite" few. A free market system will work so long as regulation keeps "too big to fail" companies from occurring. Yet conservatism today doesn't seem to be about conserving anything except money and making sure that the rich get richer.

Let me ask a question here. Does anyone here see the correlation between lower tax rates for the rich and the decline of our infrastructure? Anyone see how quickly incomes skyrocketed for top 1% yet we now have no manned space program? Anyone see the correlation between wealth being extracted from America while Americans increasingly struggle for basic necessities? Anyone remember the oil embargo of 1973? Why 40 years later do we still run our transportation on oil? Does anyone remember the "original intent" of the 16th Amendment? How did we go from that to the insane tax code we have now? How can this country spend more on its defense than the next 16 highest spending countries and still be unsafe? How can we still be talking about women as if they are not people capable of making their own decisions?

I'll be interested in the answers to that, although this really isn't on the topic of this thread.
Back to Top
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen
Avatar

Joined: Jun 04 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 793
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2012 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by lrisner lrisner wrote:

Well written Tony! I agree that a lot of what you say is true. The comment "a true "genius" knows how profoundly ignorant he truly is." is my personal main stay. That seems odd given my boldness here, but if one is in France, one needs to speak French. I am simply adapting my linguistic approach to the audience I have. Being modest would only inflame most of those on here into thinking they were indeed effectively rebutting my argument. You may well be an adversary worth debating with. You were way off course with your “dig at those who don't share your political affiliation” assumption however. My dig was at small minded people who wouldn’t know a Watermelon from an ear of corn if some Political Pundit didn’t tell them the difference. It was a dig at inexcusable ignorance.

"I'm also struck by your assertion that you are a "real" conservative."

 

Why is that? Could your contemporary concept of conservatism be wrong? I think so. Words get changed meanings over time. My Grandmother would routinely use the word “gay” to describe someone energetic and playful, with no sexual connotation. Could your idea of “conservatism” be equally altered contemporary just as “gay” was?

 

My conservatism recognizes that Human beings need time to adjust to change. That applies to economic theory as well, since without human beings there is NO economics at all, let alone theory. To insure a stable, gradually adjusting economic system, we have to rely on consistent economic Policy and gradual change. Your assertion that free markets reign is an example of how neo conservatism is a contemporary ideal and not traditional conservatism.  I actually think this neo con idea that free markets are so great is a quite stupid idea.

 

Free Markets do have a place in an overall economic Policy. However, they are just as flawed as any other economic idea that one could come up with. Look at the ungoverned portioned of Africa and you will see what unrestrained Free Markets are about. Anyone wanting that has to be crazy. Free Markets only work when government is there to keep them civilized and prevent the creation of lawless Boom Towns that we saw in our own history in the old West, when the abundance of natural resources overwhelmed our then immature Government.

 

Tony, you mentioned the consumerism that has driven our economy. I am pleased you see that. Tell Paccy and the other knotheads that don’t realize that the Middle class has to be economically successful for the general economy to prosper.  Mr Kaisch and his cronies are trying very hard to continue the idiocy that brought about the decline of the middle class and the resulting decline in our economy. Most of the people of this site promote those ridiculous ideas without realizing that their own personal decline is the RESULT of those policies. THAT is the brainwashing I am fighting on this site.

 

 As to my solutions for Middletown, I will repeat them AGAIN. ACCEPT the decline. It is demographic in nature and no one’s fault. That fault lies in spending money to try and bring back what will NEVER come back.  Cut Staff by 30%. ALL Staff.  For God sakes, quit subsidizing things like the Golf Course. Sell the damn thing!!  Don’t do MiddFest, we can’t afford it. We have no money for any thing!  I disagree with Josh usually, but support his Infrastructure Budget proposal as we have no choice but to keep the roads.

 

Now to Kemp/Roth….that was 30 years ago and Tax structure was pretty much opposite of what it is now. At that time, it was an appropriate action and needed to be done. Cutting taxes now for the wealthy is absolute stupidity and the support for it we see on sites like this is nothing more than validation of my “brainwash” theory.

 

You all emotionally react to me defending the Unions against such things as SB5. That is because you are NOT adults and just want to whine! I never said the Unions shouldn’t have to take cuts. It is simply THEIR decision, by virtue of legal contracts, as to HOW those cuts take place. Management has the right to control levels of employment but not the right to change the terms of contracts that they have already agreed to.  Your whining about the Medical benefits and your REFUSAL to discuss the concept of TOTAL COMPENSATION proves my point about childishness. I am NOT against cuts to the Union, I AM against childish attacks on their contract.

 

Anyway, any more from me would require you all to pay tuition, LOL.

 

If that pisses you off, then you have no sense of humor in addition to being childish.

 

 
Yawn
Back to Top
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council
Avatar

Joined: Apr 20 2008
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 3311
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2012 at 1:20am

Irisner:

Your latest load of puffery and self-aggrandizement has convinced me of your fragile grasp on reality, and made me sorry that I have ridiculed you. 

I sincerely apologize.
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Back to Top
ground swat View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen


Joined: Mar 31 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 367
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ground swat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2012 at 10:00am
Was CVS closed Yesterday??
Back to Top
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council
Avatar

Joined: May 15 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 5220
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2012 at 11:21am
Irisner:

"The comment "a true "genius" knows how profoundly ignorant he truly is." is my personal main stay. That seems odd given my boldness here, but if one is in France, one needs to speak French. I am simply adapting my linguistic approach to the audience I have. Being modest would only inflame most of those on here into thinking they were indeed effectively rebutting my argument".

C'MON IRISNER, WHY THIS APPROACH? WHY THE POMPOUS APPROACH AND "HOLLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE"? PROFOUNDLY IGNORANT? LINGUISTIC APPROACH? EFFECTIVELY REBUTTING MY ARGUMENT? FAIRLY ADVANCED PHRASES. DID YOU START READING A COPY OF ROGET'S AND LEARN SOME REALLY BIG WORDS, OR DID YOU START A NEW CAREER AS A LAWYER?

IRISNER:

"Tell Paccy and the other knotheads that don’t realize that the Middle class has to be economically successful for the general economy to prosper".

WE ALL REALIZE THAT. AGAIN, WHY THE NAMECALLING?

Irisner:

"Mr Kaisch and his cronies are trying very hard to continue the idiocy that brought about the decline of the middle class and the resulting decline in our economy. Most of the people of this site promote those ridiculous ideas without realizing that their own personal decline is the RESULT of those policies. THAT is the brainwashing I am fighting on this site".

NO, MR. KASICH IS TRYING TO REDUCE SPENDING, CUT OUT THE FAT IN STATE GOVERNMENT AND LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD WITH THE UNIONS IN THIS STATE, PROPOSING SB5. IT WOULD HAVE ASKED THE UNION PEOPLE TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE OF THE BENEFITS PREMIUMS THROUGH PAYROLL DEDUCTIONS AND TOWARD THEIR RETIREMENT LIKE THE REST OF US WORKING PEOPLE HAVE TO DO IN NON-UNION WORKPLACES. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT? RIGHT NOW, UNION PEOPLE HAVE A DISPROPORTIONAL AMOUNT OF THEIR BENEFITS PAID FOR BY THE PUBLIC. TIME THEY PAID THEIR FAIR SHARE. THE RESISTANCE LABELED AS "AN ATTACK ON THE WORKING PEOPLE" BY THE UNION FOLKS WAS, IN REALITY, A MOVEMENT BY THE UNION PEOPLE TO PROTECT THEIR LITTLE UTOPIA, WHICH MOST OF US DON'T ENJOY.

IRISNER:

"Cutting taxes now for the wealthy is absolute stupidity and the support for it we see on sites like this is nothing more than validation of my “brainwash” theory."

I AGREE. IF THE RICH CAN'T SHOW THAT THEY ARE REINVESTING IN AMERICA (CREATING JOBS FOR WORKING AMERICA) WHILE GETTING THESE TAX BREAKS, THEY SHOULD IMMEDIATELY BE TAKEN BACK TO THE HIGHER RATES.

IRISNER:

"As to my solutions for Middletown, I will repeat them AGAIN. ACCEPT the decline. It is demographic in nature and no one’s fault. That fault lies in spending money to try and bring back what will NEVER come back. Cut Staff by 30%. ALL Staff. For God sakes, quit subsidizing things like the Golf Course. Sell the damn thing!! Don’t do MiddFest, we can’t afford it. We have no money for any thing! I disagree with Josh usually, but support his Infrastructure Budget proposal as we have no choice but to keep the roads".

AGREE AGAIN. SOUND LOGIC IMO. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM IRISNER? WE CAN AGREE ON THINGS WITHOUT ALL THE DRAMA, THE EGO/SUPERIOR ATTITUDE AND NAMECALLING, CAN'T WE?

IRISNER:

"You all emotionally react to me defending the Unions against such things as SB5. That is because you are NOT adults and just want to whine! I never said the Unions shouldn’t have to take cuts. It is simply THEIR decision, by virtue of legal contracts, as to HOW those cuts take place. Management has the right to control levels of employment but not the right to change the terms of contracts that they have already agreed to".

NO, UNIONS SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TAKE CUTS ON THE CURRENT CONTRACTS. BUT, WHEN THOSE CONTRACTS RUN OUT,IF THEY CAN'T TAKE LESS, THE UNION PEOPLE CAN TAKE A HIKE AND TAKE THEIR GREED WITH THEM, UNLESS THEY WANT TO SUBMIT TO SOME OF THE SB5 CRITERIA AND START PAYING THEIR FAIR SHARE. AND YES, MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO CONTROL THE LEVELS OF EMPLOYMENT. WE SEE IT NOW, EVEN WITH THE DEFEAT OF SB5. COMPANIES JUST CAN'T AFFORD THE UNION GREED ANYMORE, SO THEY START THE DOWNSIZING OF PERSONEL. HOW'S THAT VICTORY OVER SB5 WORKIN' OUT FOR YOU UNION FOLKS NOW? NOW, INSTEAD OF KEEPING YOUR JOBS AND PAYING A LITTLE MORE ON YOUR BENNIES AND RETIREMENT, SOME OF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR JOBS COMPLETELY AND ARE STANDING IN THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE NOW. WHAT DID YOU GAIN, AGAIN?

IRISNER:

"Anyway, any more from me would require you all to pay tuition, LOL."

"If that pisses you off, then you have no sense of humor in addition to being childish"

AGAIN, WHY THE EGO TRIP BUD? PAY TUITION TO LISTEN TO YOU? DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH SON. ALOT OF FOLKS ON HERE JUST AS SMART AS YOU SEEM TO THINK YOU ARE. EVEN IN A HUMOROUS POSTURE, YOU ARE NOT GETTING YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS AS ONE TO LISTEN TO.

HAVE A NICE DAY PROFESSOR.


Back to Top
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen
Avatar

Joined: May 26 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 330
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2012 at 5:01pm
Yawn

Smile
Back to Top
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen
Avatar

Joined: May 26 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 330
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2012 at 5:01pm
God, that was easy. It required no thought what so ever. 
Back to Top
Richard Saunders View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident


Joined: Jun 30 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 209
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard Saunders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2012 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by lrisner lrisner wrote:

God, that was easy. It required no thought what so ever. 
"No thought what so ever."
 
The same as all of your posts.
Back to Top
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen
Avatar

Joined: May 26 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 330
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2012 at 2:49pm
Well, DICK, I haven't heard from you on this issue till now. Did it take you that long to come up with something at least symbolically witty?
Back to Top
Richard Saunders View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident


Joined: Jun 30 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 209
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard Saunders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2012 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by lrisner lrisner wrote:

Well, DICK, I haven't heard from you on this issue till now. Did it take you that long to come up with something at least symbolically witty?

Well, IRIS, if by “this issue” you mean AK’s blast furnace gas project, I refrained from commenting because the two posts you made relating to that subject contained at least bits of accuracy and I saw no need to correct you on a rather esoteric subject.

If by “this issue” you mean your irrational braggadocio, I refrained because you were doing such a good job of making a fool of yourself that I felt you were in no need of assistance in doing so.

Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.109 seconds.
Copyright ©2014 MiddletownUSA.com    Privacy Statement  |   Terms of Use  |   Site by Xponex Media  |   Advertising Information