FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Orman Bldg Demo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 19 2013 at 7:25pm

409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 5:34pm

409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 12:20pm

409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2013 at 4:16pm
It's down...
Looking west:
Looking east:

Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 12:19am
Thank you for all the wonderful photographs that you share with us.
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2013 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Vivian Moon Vivian Moon wrote:

Thank you for all the wonderful photographs that you share with us.
You're welcome. It will be interesting to see the different view after remediation.
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:07pm
Getting closer...

Stanky View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:16pm
Ahh, the beautiful extension of Smith Park, according to Judy.   
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 7:08pm
The safety/security fencing is down....looking east
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 6:31am
QUE THE SONGS

"I CAN SEE FOR MILES AND MILES"...... THE WHO

"THEY PUT UP A PARKING LOT"........THE PRETENDERS

Looking more and more like the sparsely populated west all the time, isn't it. Sure are developing alot of "open range and flatland".      Gotta make room for all that development a comin'.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
ktf1179 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ktf1179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2013 at 9:10am
I say keep the demolition going Wink, they should turn the wrecking ball towards the City council building next. I have never seen such a dark and depressing city building in my life.
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 12:20am
Straw and seed today.  'Green Acres' tomorrow?
Looks like equipment removal is about all that's left.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 6:07am
Not to worry folks. It won't be long until we see another building being built on this site and another business starting at this location, offering high wages and a great benefits package for the people of Middletown. Based on past history for the city's program of demo-clearing-seeding-for sale-business purchasing-new business started, that has been so successful in our economic development program here, I have all the confidence that this will be a positive experience and another feather in the cap of the Gilleland administration. Keep the faith. Success is just around the corner.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 6:25am
No doubt in my mind that the storm sewer fund will be "buying" this lot from the "Downtown Fund" for a few hundred thousand.  It would obviously be a great spot for a "storm water retention pond" a la the old Office Outfitters lot.  Confused
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2013 at 10:40pm
'Green Acres'
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 4:18am
To be sung to the theme from the TV show "Green Acres":

~~Green Acres is the place to be~~

~~Olde towne Middletowne is the life for me~~

~~Empty acreage spreading far and wide~~

~~Keep the truth, just give me that countryside. ~~

~~In the past is where I'd rather stay~~

~~I just can’t adjust to life today~~

~~I adore the tax-payers’ teat~~

~~Progress, I hate you…just give me South Main Street.~~

~~The whores…Few stores!!!~~

~~Foul air!!!  Governor’s Square!!!~~

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 5:25am

Mr Presta

I do believe we had two fine Retention Ponds at one time....one was named Yankee and the other was named Sunset.

over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 12:25pm
Love it Mike!!!
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 11:02pm
Nice Mr. Presta but Middletown cant even get the "whores" right , seen a few hanging out on central a few evenings ago and man I am glad I had my doors locked , went straight to the do it your self car wash and hosed my truck down so it didn't catch anything geez !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic