FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Plane ticket voucher

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beavisrulz View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beavisrulz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Plane ticket voucher
    Posted: Apr 09 2013 at 8:21pm
OK, I had a buyer, but he decided to back out.

Since the voucher expires in less than a month, I'm willing to sell it for $175 or best offer. You don't have to travel by May 6th, just purchase a ticket by then. The ticket can be for anytime after May 6th.

Let me know. Thanks!
beavisrulz View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beavisrulz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2013 at 9:27am
I have a plane ticket voucher that I am not going to be able to use and is now for sale.

It is worth $550 towards any ticket purchased on US Airways. It can be used anywhere US Airways flies, both domestic and international, and there are no blackout dates. If the ticket you purchase is more than $550, you just pay the difference. If the ticket is less, then you owe nothing.

It expires May 6th, 2013. I am selling it for $250 or best offer. The voucher just has to be redeemed by May 6th. Your flight can be any time, now or even after the expiration date.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread or send me a private message directly.

Thanks!

Larry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic