FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gannett & Cox both boost Boehner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
squeemy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squeemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gannett & Cox both boost Boehner
    Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 12:42pm
both Cincinnati Enquirer & Cox papers covered Boehner's complaint about ACA causing problems for business.
here's the Journal-News version of events:

http://www.middletownjournal.com/news/news/boehner-employers-delay-hires-due-to-health-care-l/nbYrN/

business owners are going to have trouble keeping wages low if their employees can actually afford health care.

how many do you know keep a job they hate because of the medical benefits? what happens when that changes?

no wonder Boehner and the GOP are so upset over the ACA - it threatens their constituency - not regular people, the wage earners - but those that want to keep them trapped in a costly employer-based health care system.

Boehner's real constituents and the newspapers that report their views rely on a system that keeps employees trapped and their wages low. They benefit most from wealth generated by increasing productivity and flat wages.

Employee mobility that the ACA might create threatens their sweet set up.
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 29 2013 at 1:03am
That's a new one cox boosts republicans ? Guess I have been reading something different hell I just thought that cox was carrying water for Obama and his liberal minions LOL LOL either way I could care less what they print and as far as politics go do you really think that any more than a handful really gives a rats ass about you or me having health insurance? I doubt it. But they keep the divide going so we won't notice what the crooked bunch is really up to. Wake up people we all need to come together and toss all the wankers out on their heads.
squeemy View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote squeemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2013 at 4:23pm
yep - they do more than just boost republicans - they print conservative stories outright then don't tell you where it comes from.

Ohio Newspapers Fail The ALEC Disclosure Test

internet is killing newspapers and TV news. they can't afford to pay people to actually investigate stories - much easier to hang around the police/fire scanner and let the Koch brothers write their copy.

truly Bocephus - throw the wankers out.

and remember that if you're getting your information from someone who has to say they're "Fair and Balanced" - you can be sure they're not.
you're not being informed, you're being entertained by people who tell you what you want to hear. they only want you to  hang around for the commercials. ratings win over truth every time.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic