FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Free To A Forever Home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free To A Forever Home
    Posted: Mar 25 2016 at 4:19pm
C'mon guys, you'll ruin my reputation of being the town grouch. I only wish I had a heart for the people who have ruined my hometown but I have difficulty finding any of these same feelings for people who should know better.

Nevertheless, my family and I are happy to provide a nice life for the little ones who can't help themselves and are at the total mercy of humans. They will be loved and taken care of.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2016 at 1:37pm
yes he does have a good heart.

over the hill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote over the hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2016 at 1:12pm
Now all you naysayers about the VET you see he really does have a heart under that gruff exterior Good man,Vet!👍
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 7:26pm
Ok he will be there at 5 PM.

I kinda wrangled them into one room so joe and you do not have to chase them all over the house.  There is one cleaned Litter Box and another one that I left set up if you want that one too Joe can dump it and you can have that one too.  There is Canned food and dry food and dishes for them.

Again thank you so very much for taking them I just hated the thought of taking them to animal friends to be put to sleep.

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 2:32pm
I will be at 4429 at 5PM tomorrow with the carrier. They will be spoiled rotten like the rest of them are.

Thank you.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 1:45pm
Wow that is great. How about tomorrow around 5.   I can have Joe meet you there just let me know address is 4429

Thank you sounds like they will have a great home
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 1:34pm
Know where Stratford is at. Lived on the street near the intersection of Woodhall Ct and Stratford for 19 years.

Let me know the address and the time you can make them available and I will bring a car carrier with me to take them home. I live a mile away over around Rachel Lane and Rosedale Rd. just south of the Oaks. I will isolate them for a period of time in a separate bedroom, with food and potty, away from the other cats who will be curious as to the new members of the family. After a period of time. I will introduce them to the rest of the cats and monitor how it goes before trusting the situation. Takes time to adjust for both our cats and the two new babies.

My son and my wife are going to shoot me for this but after I explain they were headed to the shelter, they will understand......I hope. They have a big heart for cats too and detest the idea of seeing them put to sleep.
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 1:02pm
I still have two of the cats they are at the house on Stratford and are being fed everyday. Where do you live at? These are not outdoor cats since they have no front claws. I know the animal rescues are full especially this time of year but they did not even want to direct me to someone else . They are healthy cats so if you can give them a good home I would love for you to have them. Just let me know if you want to pick them up or do you want Joe to bring them to you? Thanks vet I appreciate it.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2016 at 12:09pm
da, what is the current status of the two cats? If still no home and it is getting close to taking them to the animal shelter, then it is time that we volunteer to bring them to our home. We have had many cats over the years and have "just a few" right now. We even feed the ones that are feral and living outside under our deck and patio room. We have become the neighborhood buffet for them. Can't stand to see them go hungry and can't stand to see any of them go to the shelter knowing the potential outcome. If we can prevent an animal from being put to sleep, we will do it. Call us easy I guess but we do care. All of our cats are indoor also.

Please let me know before it is too late.

Thank you.
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2016 at 6:16pm
I cannot upload the photos so if interested I can email them

da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2016 at 6:14pm

SEEKING A FOREVER HOME

Elderly owner has moved and cannot keep them with her and they are too healthy to give to a shelter just to have them put to sleep. Please help us find forever homes...

Both are Female

Both have been spayed

Both are front declawed

Both are good Clean Cats

Both are INDOOR Cats and were never outdoors

Chloe Born 2002                                           Cinders Born May 2005

Black and White                                                    Solid Black                                 

If interested please contact Deb Morrison at 513-423-6017

or

email:  da120757@yahoo.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic