FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

City at it again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Justsayin View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justsayin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: City at it again
    Posted: Jun 23 2016 at 8:51pm
It seems the city's economic undevelopment dept. is at it again. Matt Eisenbraun
Assistant Economic Development Director is looking to boot the Start Skydiving company out of Middletown.  What has this guy actually developed in this town.  One of the companies that have spent a fortune in this town is getting the cold shoulder from the city.  What a shame this guy is still here.  When Start Skydiving leaves, you can kiss a lot of things good things goodbye.  Doug Atkins, you should look at your staff and evaluate them.  I noticed there were two assistant economic directors to the economic director.  Maybe they should stop directing and get off their A$$es and do something positive.  Better yet, leave!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2016 at 10:31pm
And what did Start do to earn the wrath of the city? Thought they were a money generator here and a key part of the airport operations. What "friend of the city" needs Start's area at the airport. Special friends of the city projects are usually the cause to disrupt a perfectly functioning business already in place or some influential friend of the city has something against the operation.The city keeps this type of information away from the people. Always have.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
middielover View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2016 at 10:19pm
Isn't the owner Start a convict?
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2016 at 8:55am
Originally posted by middielover middielover wrote:

Isn't the owner Start a convict?

Thought that was the Hogan Air owner that went to prison.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
middielover View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2016 at 8:32pm
Nope

Start owner went to federal prison for tax fraud.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 27 2016 at 8:27am
admin seems to love/hate/love/hate Mr.Hart
loves him when they need skydivers for an event or when he throws his most excellent annual party
loves him when he adds activities and improves the airport
he is always willing to step up
hates him when he doesn't fit in to their plan of the month

i have met him--very friendly and co-operative
did a lot of business with him when he had events benefitting the airport city and his business
his "crime" wasn't earth-shattering(payroll tax evasion?) and he paid the price

I'm sure that other local airports would be glad to have his activities business and him

I see it as our loss.....

swohio75 View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote swohio75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2016 at 11:51am
StartSkydiving View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StartSkydiving Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2016 at 3:39pm
Start Skydiving is committed to being an economic development partner with the City of Middletown. We love this community and City Government has assured us that they want Start Skydiving to be part of Middletown. We are not withdrawing as a Primary Sponsor of the Ohio Challenge, we will continue to support the dozens of Middletown charities that annually ask for our support, we will continue to support our nations wounded veterans through the Team Fastrax Warrior Weekend to Remember and we will support the City Government and citizens of Middletown when they ask for help.

Our goal has always been to improve the lives of everyone we come in contact with. The City and Start Skydiving are working hard to bring opportunities to Middletown and we will continue to forge forward as partners.

Blue Skies from your friends at Start Skydiving.
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2016 at 7:40pm
Thank you Start Skydiving you have always been there for the Middletown Memorial Day Association on Memorial and for another Organization I am with.  I hope you continue to grow your business here..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic