FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Well, that was disgusting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
What A City View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote What A City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well, that was disgusting
    Posted: Jan 01 2017 at 11:24am
Turned it off at halftime. Couldn't take the embarrassment any more. That was not Ohio football we saw Saturday evening. I have no idea why the team didn't show up to the game. They were stunned from the first play and never recovered.  OSU embarrassed themselves, the state, the fans and were nothing but a whipping post for Clemson. OSU's Achilles Heel is Clemson. They can't beat them. Outmatched, not enough talent, boys against men type of game. OSU has been suspect for most of the season, playing well at times and like a last place loser at other times. Chalk it up to the youth of the team I guess. Street smart, chip on the shoulder, mean-tempered Clemson playing a team of pampered, spoiled suburban kids in a sense.  OSU needs to get "meaner" and play with a vendetta. 

For the first time in a very long time, I was ashamed to be an OSU fan. Meyer needs to look no further than this game to find out what he needs to compete with the big boys. Game plan, talent, size, strength, tenacity, diversity of play calling, removal of the current play sheet and the institution of a much more wide-open approach is needed to change it up to mimic Alabama and Clemson. 

It should be another awesome National Championship game on the 9th. Too bad OSU is unable to compete at that level. RIght now, OSU is no where close to these two powers and if the mindset doesn't change, OSU will never rise to their level. 

This performance was pitiful and disgusting. It looked like a pro team against a weak high school team. 
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 03 2017 at 12:07pm
Looks like it didn't take long for Urban to start cleaning house on offense. The current OC went to Texas and was replaced. Looks like we have a new QB coach as well.

Need a new line coach to get the O line moving. Too slow now and can't pass block worth a crap.

Urban's moving fast to correct things. Hope it works out for the Bucks. We shall see in September.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic