Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Thursday, March 28, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vivian Moon at Atrium Cardiatric Unit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vivian Moon at Atrium Cardiatric Unit
    Posted: May 24 2018 at 9:00am
Son and I took a drive down on Crawford St. the other day. He wanted to see his old daycare church from the 80's. It was called Little People's Daycare and was located in the church on the corner on Crawford.

Mercy were we surprised at the condition of that neighborhood since the 80's. Has certainly gone downhill since then. One of the biggest problems was allowing parking on both sides of the narrow streets in that area. Not enough room for two cars to pass on those streets. We also noticed the lack of upkeep on many of the houses too. Like so many areas of this city, over time, the once nice, respectable neighborhoods have trended downhill. Even the area where I grew up on Grand Ave., around Kensington St., Dorset and Jackson Lane look like they have gone down a peg or two. Really never expected that to happen.

Was on Eaton Ave. the other day. Mercy, has that street changed......and not for the better IMO.

What are the police doing to neutralize this Crawford St. gang? Haven't read of any police activity there to date. Time to take out the trash in this city.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
Analytical View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Analytical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2018 at 3:21pm
While Vivian is (thankfully) doing much better now medically speaking, her 600 block of Waite Street residence

has been maliciously vandalized of late.  A Crawford Street area gang is thought to be responsible for broken

windows and rear lot garage damage.  Her repair costs to date approach $500.  Like Spiderjohn said awhile

back, the city's obsession with haphazard residential property demolition has left the Crawford Street area

looking like bombed-out Germany at the end of World War II.  One would think that senior city staff might have

some semblance of a plan to rebuild these ravaged older neighborhood areas following REVITALIZATION. Ouch
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2018 at 8:48am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN!!!!! Many more to come.

God Bless you my friend
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
da120757 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote da120757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2018 at 4:50pm
Was going to ask if anyone had heard from her.  I heard Friday that she had the Pacemaker put in.  I would not wish that on anyone.  Prayers to Viv.    
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2018 at 6:51pm
Prayers go out to Miss Vivian, we love her and miss her posts. Get well soon!
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Analytical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2018 at 6:17pm
Earlier today Miss Vivian had a Pacemaker surgically installed.  She's resting now and quite sore from the operating procedure.  It seems that she may be discharged from Atrium in a day or so.  If you'd like her cell phone number and mailing address please send me a private message.  I know that Vivian would enjoy talking with her MUSA friends.
whistlersmom View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whistlersmom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2018 at 5:47pm
Thoughts and prayers!!

Vivian is the example of what a good and caring citizen is.  She has volunteered her time, money and talents to try to better Middletown but has received only abuse in return from city hall.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing" Edmond Burke
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2018 at 5:18pm
So sorry to hear this.  Thoughts and prayers with Ms. Moon.

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2018 at 4:30pm
Praying for Vivian. We need her insider expertise to provide knowledge of the behind the scenes insight not published. Until now, I didn't know she was having any medical issues.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2018 at 3:44pm
Good lady
Knows a lot about “things”
We need her here
All the best ms.moon!!
buddhalite View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote buddhalite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2018 at 9:59am
Our prayers are with Vivian during this time.  I pray God will give her peace and strength, the doctors wisdom in treatment and wish her a truly speedy recovery.
"Every government intervention [in the marketplace] creates unintended consequences, which lead to calls for further government interventions." -Ludwig van Mises
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Analytical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2018 at 8:24am
Please keep Vivian Moon, our long-time and effective MUSA blog participant, in your thoughts and prayers as she spends another day at Atrium.  Hopefully, today's procedures and test results will be favorable for her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic