FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

an apology is owed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: an apology is owed
    Posted: Dec 03 2018 at 9:41pm
So, a post accusing Mr. Vitori of laundering money, calling children brats, and wild accusations has been deleted? No worries, I have screen shots of all of those posts. This forum was supposed to be a place where people of differing opinions could share their opinions about their community. Now it has divulged into personal attacks, slandering family members, attacking children, defending "men" who accost women in the streets, and make unfounded accusations insinuating crimes  have been committed against people who they disagree with  . It is fueled by people who hold grudges for their plight in life. Nelson, I know you're out there.  

Buddah wrote.....

Did the poor wittle girwl get her panties all in a wad because a big bad WHITE GUY got in her face?

For decades the women wanted to be treated just like men - well - welcome to the show - that's how us men have been handling business for thousands of years.

That should play well with women voters if you run, Bob. 

Again, why was that particular thread deleted? I will await an apology that I'm sure will never come. 
Middletown... Bright past BRIGHTER FUTURE!!!
middielover View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 6:58am
Ms Vitori

Have you apologized for stealing your employees withholding taxes?
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 7:26am
Obfuscation and misdirection but what should I expect from the "men" on this thread? I will sit here and wait on the apology that will never come. How would you all feel if your wives were subjected to this kind of treatment? I know, you'd probably sit back and say nothing because you are all spineless. Just like when it is time to run for council, all year you all have all the answers to fix our community, but when it is time to put your money where your mouth is....nothing. Nothing but excuses. Then when someone steps up and takes the bull by the horns you bravely sit behind your little computers criticize, make wild accusations , and slander people who are trying to make a difference in our city. So typical of the "men" in this community. 

On a lighter note, for all the positive people in the community, please join your fellow citizens downtown for first Friday this Friday. Many businesses and restaurants await your patronage. Plus, Santa will be at the PAC! Bring the kiddos for pictures and memories! Clap
middielover View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middielover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 8:56am
Ms Vitori

Your Trump like diversion of attention to your real problems is to be applauded.

However, your claim regarding your interaction with an “Old Entitled White Man” is very much in dispute.

While there is no doubt regarding your embezzlement of employee tax withholdings.
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 9:05am
give it a break, mom-- u aren't that important and u honestly aren't receiving a lot of local sympathy outside of your 2-block mutual admiration society.

Over the years, most here have taken painful personal shots, absorbed them and moved on still being here. I didn't care at all for the attacks towards your family, or those aimed at anyone else here.

Ironic that 2 of the forum's most critical "middies"(lover/29 and mom) now use this forum with the most negative and personal attacks during the musa decade +. Very hypocritical but no real surprise to those who have been here throughout.

Nice efforts with former downtown area activity for those who want it. The new dart bar on Central should open soon to be a very positive entity along with the bbq shop and Stefanos potential. Browns Run continues to be the #1 local music venue, this Friday featuring the very interesting new band of locals calling themselves the Optimists, followed by the very popular Chris and Cecil duo. Most are looking forward to the return of the hottest band in the area, Rob Hoffman and the Influence(often featuring top guest musicians).

So--your main attacks were removed to cement your entitlement(screen shots or not). Why drag it all back to the front again?

middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 9:35am
I would hope that anyone whose family, or children for that matter, would defend themselves against wild accusations and slanderous statements. But again, I wouldn't expect you "men" to have the guts to stand up for anything. Why can Middielover come on this forum and do what he or she does and expect no recourse? Again, why was the thread with slanderous statements and the name calling of children deleted? You people really have no idea what you're talking about. 

Nelson? Do you like the Reds? How about the Bengals? 
redbengals View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 11:05am
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/705.92
Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I have better things to do and quite frankly do not care
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 11:23am
Nelson, Nelson, Nelson. Wacko
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2018 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by middiemom middiemom wrote:

I would hope that anyone whose family, or children for that matter, would defend themselves against wild accusations and slanderous statements. But again, I wouldn't expect you "men" to have the guts to stand up for anything. Why can Middielover come on this forum and do what he or she does and expect no recourse? Again, why was the thread with slanderous statements and the name calling of children deleted? You people really have no idea what you're talking about. 

Nelson? Do you like the Reds? How about the Bengals? 

Ok, don't know Ms. Vitori on a personal basis. This is the third post referring to the "men" thing and how disgusting they must be in this person's eyes. Just wonder what happened to this lady for her to be so focused on men hating as she seems to be. She seems obsessed and over the top.

I don't understand your infatuation with tearing the opposite sex to pieces.   

There are a few Vitori's that I knew back in the late 60's that attended Fenwick when it was still on University Blvd. All seemed very nice and were pleasant to be around as I remember it. Just wonder what happened in her case. Not all men are mean old bitter people Ms. Vitori but you seem to want to include ALL men in one category. If they happen to be mean and bitter, it took a catalyst to trigger those emotions. Usually, that would be an overwhelming negative experience with authoritarian figures such as city leaders, school officials, police and others who negatively impacted their lives over the years.

Might be getting a little personal and apologize for that if I offended Ms. Vitori, but it is puzzling on this public forum that a woman is so bitter toward men and leaves nothing to doubt as to her feelings.

The family attack is another issue and better left alone.

IF this is the same Amy Vitori that ran for council, I voted for her. I will not do that again if she runs for another term. She has demonstrated she is not able to communicate with the male sector on this forum and I would imagine within the council/city business venue as well.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
Nelson Self View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 3:57pm
Ms. Ami Vitori/Middiemom -

After having spoken yesterday and today with both John Beagle and Adam Lewis, administrators of the MUSA blog, I have, out of necessity, "TEMPORARILY" re-established my membership under the user name Nelson Self.

Ms. Ami Vitori/Middiemom, please be advised that I voluntarily relinquished my ONLY membership (ANALYTICAL) over two months ago.  I HAVE NOT POSTED SINCE AND AM ABIDING BY MY EARLIER ASSURANCES TO SPIDERJOHN.

Both Mr. Beagle and Mr. Lewis understand that I am not surreptitiously posting as RED BENGALS or anyone else that you may IMAGINE.  I had only one account contrary to your strange comments.

Out of fairness to me, and in furtherance of your own emotional well-being, please cease and desist your ongoing commentary about me.

Sincerely,

Nelson Self

middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 4:38pm
Welcome back, Nelson*. Please refer to me as middiemom in the future. If you weren't trolling this site how did you know I was referencing your three user names? Weird..... Cease and desist against commentary regarding you?!?!?!?!!?! So funny as you have spent YEARS trying to destroy Mr. Adkins and "one Donham abbey"( which is not funny, at all) and those whom you don't agree with. At least you are being transparent now after I caught on to you.

*ANALytical**

**redbengals
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 4:44pm
To:  John Beagle and Adam Lewis -

Thank you for allowing me to present the facts regarding Ami Vitori's ongoing obsession with me.

Nelson Self
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 4:51pm
To: Nelson

Thank you for FINALLY reverting back to your original username. I never got the analytical redbengals thing. Very odd to have three usernames.
MattR View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 6:56pm
A sitting city council member anonymously attacking citizens for critiques of city actions is a thing I don't get and find very odd.
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 7:42pm
Hey mr.self — my private recommendation was strictly for your own mental well-being.
What is going on here now is beyond anything prior imo.
A lot of tension and pressure around here, and no good coming from watching the current meltdown.

Hopefully everyone heals and preserves their own well-being.
Break the obsession and move on with their lives.
This current mess ain’t worth it...
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 7:47pm
She

Loves

Kielbasa

When is last time she saw her feet?

Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors because I have better things to do and quite frankly do not care
MattR View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MattR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 8:39pm
I don't need your recommendations; didn't ask for them and don't want them. Your snide comments on peoples mental health are crude and offensive.
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 9:24pm
This thread is like nothing I have ever witnessed in my whole life. Just WOW! "men" losing their minds and Nelson has reposted as redbengals again to to try and deceive people to not know he has three usernames. LOL why did you delete your posts, analytical/nelson/redbengals? you never told us. 
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 9:44pm
Ms. Ami Vitori/Middiemom -

After having spoken yesterday and today with both John Beagle and Adam Lewis, administrators of the MUSA blog, I have, out of necessity, "TEMPORARILY" re-established my membership under the user name Nelson Self.

Ms. Ami Vitori/Middiemom, please be advised that I voluntarily relinquished my ONLY membership (ANALYTICAL) over two months ago.  I HAVE NOT POSTED SINCE AND AM ABIDING BY MY EARLIER ASSURANCES TO SPIDERJOHN.

Both Mr. Beagle and Mr. Lewis understand that I am not surreptitiously posting as RED BENGALS or anyone else that you may IMAGINE.  I had only one account contrary to your strange comments.

Out of fairness to me, and in furtherance of your own emotional well-being, please cease and desist your ongoing commentary about me.

Sincerely,

Nelson Self

middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 9:59pm
Welcome back,Nelson...as if you never left right, analytical/redbengals. again, why did you delete your posts? 
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbengals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 10:04pm
C U Next Tuesday
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nelson Self Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 10:12pm
Red Bengals -

The next Middletown City Council meeting is Tuesday, December 18th ……. not next Tuesday.

You could do everyone a world of good by informing Ami Vitori once and for all that you are someone separate and distinct from me.

I respectfully ask for your consideration of this request.

Nelson Self (formerly Analytical)
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 10:30pm
lol Matt—if u r referring to my last posting, it was to mr. self only
I do not know redbengal middielover29 or you.

As for any other poor soul involved with this egotistical mess, quit while you can
It will only get worse

Sticks and stones—glass houses
Screen names
Words
A true sh*t storm of vanity
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 10:31pm
Or is this all merely an audition for the real housewives of Middietown?
middiemom View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middiemom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2018 at 11:06pm
Another all time low has been reached on this site by nelson/analytical/redbengal! It wasn't bad enough that you all condone a "man" accosting a woman in the street, Buddah doubling down on it, now you call a woman one of the most vile names in the English language? This site really is a place for old men to whine and moan as the world around them changes. really abhorrent behavior. You all are showing your true colors.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic