FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HAHA! I wondered when....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
middletownscouter View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote middletownscouter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAHA! I wondered when....
    Posted: May 20 2020 at 1:31pm
Fired an old white guy to hire an older white guy.  Seems fishy...
There are two types of people: those that talk the talk and those that walk the walk. People who walk the walk sometimes talk the talk but most times they don't talk at all, 'cause they walkin.'
buddhalite View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buddhalite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2020 at 11:40am
ol' Adkins would rear his ugly head.

Age discrimination, eh?  The only thin he can really claim is that maybe Amy has a problem with ARROGANT old white men.

Can't say that things didn't improve some under his leadership - but the arrogance displayed every single moment of his tenure would have gotten ANY of us fired at ANY job at ANY level in our careers.

I want to see the emails he says he has - maybe it confirms the rumors - maybe they don't - either way I want to see the evidence.

Adkins - I knew you weren't fit for your position - but for once I actually support you.  If your allegations are true - I want them in the public spotlight.  I want them out there for all to see.  

Wolves in sheep's clothing always end up losing their costumes - time to unmask and find out what is below.

FWIW - It's sort of refreshing that the new guy isn't a has been from a nearby community that's just as messed up as Middletown.  I wish him the best - and if he has any wits about him - he'll see the EAST END as more than an amenity - but the pathway to MAKE MIDDLETOWN GREAT AGAIN!  Who wants to make the hats?
"Every government intervention [in the marketplace] creates unintended consequences, which lead to calls for further government interventions." -Ludwig van Mises
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic