FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Women of the GOP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Women of the GOP
    Posted: Apr 21 2009 at 3:57pm
Just thought I would mention we have a great writer by the name of Sarah who does a blog for us dedicated to the Women of the GOP.

The blog is now a few months old and is becoming quite populare as it is rather a niche topic.

If you are interested I hope you can take a look.

Here are two posts from Sarah that are about to be picked up by a much older blog with a well established national audience.

Laura Bush Before Washington.

Laura Bush As First Lady.

Thanks,
andy
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2009 at 4:41pm
I have allot of respect for Laura Bush. She was a wonderful first lady.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
scrapmonkey View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrapmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2009 at 12:48am
Censored And thats all I got to say when it comes to ANY Bush !!
(or relations thereof)
scrapmonkey

"Civilization begins with order,grows with liberty,and dies with chaos"~Will Duran
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2009 at 4:45am
You should use Censored in more of your posts we would all save some time then and be better off.  Anyone that can take issue with anything that Laura Bush said or did for the last 8 years.....well lets just say they have serious issues that need professional help.Big%20smile
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Thomas Jefferson
Perplexed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perplexed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2009 at 5:54am
Thumbs up Pacman!  Laura Bush was as apolitical as any first lady in history!  And, at least she is proud of our country!
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrapmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2009 at 1:35pm

Now wait a minute....you people post stuff about the Bushs' in a positive light but I'm not allowed to say anything negative ?? While I know your all probably republicans & I can respect that,but I will not sit here and let you walk all over my right to say what I want about a former dictator & his wife !! This is the problem with the republican party,say what you want but just say what republicans allow me to say. Is this your ideal of freedom & democracy ??!!!

scrapmonkey

"Civilization begins with order,grows with liberty,and dies with chaos"~Will Duran
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2009 at 3:21pm
scrapmonkey you Censored yourself.  And the problem is not the Republicans it is the Dem's that go over the edge and call others idiots and go after someone who couldn't have been more equitable to everyone than Laura Bush.  I didn't always agree with Bush and I definitely didn't agree with a lot of McCain, but I don't think they are idiots by any means. 

The difference is I don't call Obama an idiot I just disagree with his policies and stances on issues.  If you don't like Bush for his policies fine.  If you don't like Newt fine but what is the reason for calling people idiots and the liberal press acting as they have over the Tea Parties for the last week.

You want to rant and rave about people and attack them personally, you have to take the heat.

You're more than welcome to rant on, after all we don't want to trample your right to call people idiots.
When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

Thomas Jefferson
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrapmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 9:13pm
Pac your right,it's only politics and we all know how ruthless that is. I think today no one party is better than the other actually. But Laura Bush was an ok firstlady,she did keep her nose clean and unlike Hillary didn't try to run the office.
scrapmonkey

John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2009 at 9:25am
Kudos to Pacman. You speak the truth. And yes, Laura Bush was a class act and a loving person. She leads by example.
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic