FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What In The World ...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What In The World ...
    Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 10:22am
Jan. 10 from the Journal:

A 24-year-old Middletown woman allegedly threw a pile of dog poo-poo at her roommate during an argument over unwanted guests in their apartment. Miranda Esposito told police her 23-year-old roommate, Ashley Pez, was upset and threw water on her, at which point they began physically fighting.

Following that fight, Esposito said she threw a pile of dog poo-poo at Pez. Police observed dog poo-poo on the walls, floor and in Pez’s hair. Pez told police the fight started because Esposito had brought a bunch of people home from a bar. Witnesses said the altercation was a simple misunderstanding, with physical injuries suffered by both Esposito and Pez. Both women refused to file charges.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 10:25am
I thought this was funny as hell when I read it, my question is, why was there dog dodo in the house, and how many guest would want to come over and hang out at a house that has dog poop just laying around?
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
justwatching View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justwatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 10:30am
I know with this girl! Ewwww....

http://www.myspace.com/yourfavoritehater

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 10:50am
This story really adds some class to the town, doesn't it? I, for one, am not surprised to read such a story and actually expect these types of stories to be commonplace as we try to "re-create" our new image! Glad to see that we are attracting only the cream of the crop as residents of our fair city! Perhaps if these two classy "ladies" become long time citizens, they too, can become major contributors toward our new future! One could only hope. You never know.... dog poop could gain popularity and become the choice of weapon for future fights! Hmmmm....come to think of it...... might be nothing better than dog poop fights on a Saturday night in one of the vacant buildings in downtown Middletown to stimulate some entertainment in this town! Ultimate Dog Poop Fighting Championships or UDPFC! Perhaps another topic for discussion for Citizens Comments????
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 2:17pm
Vet - I think you maybe onto something. How about an annual Middeltucky dog poo-poo championship throwing contest ?!! Where is it that they have the yearly tomato throwing festival ? Spain or Italy ? We'll have one like that but with poo-poo. LOL
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 3:30pm
Sounds like a step down to me, Hermes.  Aren't most of the folks around here much more experienced at throwing around BULL poo-poo?? LOL LOL
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 13 2010 at 4:54pm

I don't know Mike,it seems doggy poo would be better because every time you walk into the city building one always steps into something. LOL

VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2010 at 7:11am
They allow city employees to walk their dogs in the city building and don't require a pooper scooper and a bag, Hermes??? ..... Oh, I see what you mean by stepping......when you walk into.....yeah Think the city bigwigs would get the "hidden meaning" with that one?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2010 at 8:41am
Vet - just a little slow this morning Vet ? LOL
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justwatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 12:05pm
I was at Lonestar today... and guess who my waitress was? That's right, Poop Slinger herself, Miranda Esposito.

My food tasted a little... "funny".... mmmmm....
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 1:44pm

thanks for that info,  won't be going to lonestar anytime soon, hope she dosen't  bite her finger nails, thats it think im gonna puke!! Wacko

MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justwatching Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 2:09pm
No kidding, I was quiet shocked actually that she was there... but, I guess even Poop Slingers need to make a living.
bumper View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 3:16pm
wondering if she takes doggie biscuits for tipsLOL
wannaknow View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wannaknow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2010 at 9:16pm
Shame on all of you for not giving the quick-thinking problem solvers at Donham Plaza a big ol' pat on the back. They hear about doggie poo and Voila! bells go off. They have a solution . . . let's make a doggie park so we can manage the poo. Yep, they know their s**t!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic