FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Citizen of Middletown

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Citizen of Middletown
    Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 12:18am
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 10:14am
Tudor - WTF ?!!!  LOL

Wonder if he would be interested in running for city council ?
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 11:11am
WTF is right!!! And people wonder what is wrong with the world, it's that right there...IMO. Watch it closely that generation is the future leaders of the world. God help us.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 12:26pm
OK- "Cool Breeze" says "hit me up" several times during this cluster. I would like to oblige him with a 2x4. Good Lord!!!! Now, I see why my grandpa said what he did when referring to my generation back in the 60's. Just as I think people like this present themselves as morons, he thought my generation had our share of idiots too. Funny how time comes around with the different generations. Everyone takes their shot at being the village idiots and then, after many years, becomes the critics for the village idiots among the younger people.
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 1:34pm
Really the source of the problem with idiots like this is who raised them and how they were raised.  I'm guessing a broken home, maybe unsupervised, maybe a tired grandma had to raise him.  How did we get to having a whole generation of trash?  What's wrong with the parents of this area?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 4:32pm
Vet - I'm with you on what you said above. My grandparents said the exact same thing. LOL
But of course their grandparents said it about them and their grandparents................

Why don't we "hit up" Kool Breeze and see if he'd like to run for city council or maybe apply to one of the many "boards" ? I think the historical society would be good for him or maybe the airport board. LOL
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 4:36pm
He couldn't do any more damage than some current council members.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:24pm
I'm sorry but I had to chuckle while wondering what the original poster was thinking...and what the heck does "hit me up" mean...I guess I'm getting older and I'm happy about that!

ok...fess up guys...who dialed the number just to see??
"Because nice matters..."
rngrmed View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rngrmed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2010 at 5:59pm
I was thinkin we could "hit him up" to see if he could write us a MiddletownUSA rap or and/or something for Middletown
Dooraghero View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dooraghero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2010 at 3:50pm
I think City Council should hire him as a Poster Boy for the city to attrract new businesses (and maybe "the ladies").  I mean he makes as much sense as any of the shennanigans taking place at City Hall under the guise of "doing what's best for Middletown."   Koolbreezy513, a symbol for the Section 8 capital of the universe.  I think it works.  City Council- "Hit him up!"  P.S. The music sounds like Barry White on Quaaludes!
Would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance,just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives but they'll never take our FREEDOM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic