Middletown Ohio

Find us on
 Google+ and Facebook

Home | Yearly News Archive | Advertisers | Blog | Contact Us
Wednesday, April 24, 2024
FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Nothing like telling it like it is......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nothing like telling it like it is......
    Posted: Dec 02 2010 at 8:44pm
Go get'em Boehner:

Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2010 at 9:12pm
I thought the GOP liked tax cuts (after all, that's their answer to every problem).  Why so sad John?
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 4:09pm
Ole Boehner is looking a might "white" wonder if the bulbs in his tanning bed need changing ?

Future president Boehner is doing a fine job for us little folks here in Middeltown don't ya'll think ? Dead
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 6:17pm

Future president Boehner is doing a fine job for us little folks here in Middeltown don't ya'll think ? Dead
[/QUOTE]

Good Lord,I hope not! What the he-- is the fascination with this . He claims that the Dems are holding things up when he is one of the biggest perpetrators of obstruction in Washington. Both parties get in the way of doing right by the people. Neither party has a monopoly on stupidity. Problem children on both sides.
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 7:37pm
Obstruction can be a good thing in some cases.
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 8:33pm
Ya, obstruction of GW Bush would have been nice in about 2003.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 8:36pm
Myself I think he ought to recieve that "A$$hole" of the year award. LOL
sunwyn View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 10:01am
His "reward" should be that he is retired from the US congress!!!
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 2:18pm
I am not fond of George W. or John Boehner but I can say that I prefer them both more then I do Oboma and his socialcrats that are in power at the moment so until we can elect some people that are not corrupt and make decisions that benefit American citizens and the country then I say the more these corrupt politicians are obstructed then the better off we are.
lrisner View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lrisner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 8:44pm
Strange how the GOP is SO concerned about the Deficit UNLESS borrowing more is so the 250k+ income people can pay less in Taxes. Would some of you explain that to me.

I find it sickening!
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 9:04pm
Please explain what is so different between democrats and republicans if you can,most Politicians are crooks that are selling out this country faster than we know and while people are so consumed about what is the best political party they are all sitting around toasting the demise of the middle class and having a good laugh together.As Earl Pitts used to say "wake up America"

Do you really think their is that much different between these two parties if so someone please enlighten me.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2010 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by lrisner lrisner wrote:

Strange how the GOP is SO concerned about the Deficit UNLESS borrowing more is so the 250k+ income people can pay less in Taxes. Would some of you explain that to me.

I find it sickening!
It’s simple, really:

This is not about a tax “cut”, it is about avoiding a tax “hike”!!!

The empirical evidence is substantial and it is clear: Raise tax rates and TOTAL TAX REVENUES DECLINE, lower tax rates and total tax revenues increase.

If tax rates are RAISED, there will be LESS total tax revenue, which will increase the deficit and we will have to “borrow more" to pay for it.

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
sunwyn View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunwyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2010 at 12:11pm
It is ridiculous to cut taxes and wage war....Bush did both and folks want to keep the same old same old. I have yet to see all these so called jobs created in the last ten years of these tax cuts.
wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2010 at 12:27pm
Unemployment rate 2005 5.1%.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic