FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Show Your support!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show Your support!!
    Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 1:02pm

Show Your Support

Tonight councilmen Josh Laubach will take on unions and at least one other council member when it comes to his plan to ask for re-examination of collective bargaining laws for municipalities. I have heard that many union members and union leaders will be in attendance. Josh could find him self in a out numbered battle.

I am asking people to show up and show your support if it is an issue that you think needs to be addressed. If you are one that feels that we should leave well enough alone, then please show up as well. We do have a voice, but no one will here it if you don’t show up and make it heard.

Anyone got plans to attend?

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 5:39pm
This meeting is packed
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 6:06pm
I bet this meeting will make the Picard-Laubach spat look like child's play. 

Can't wait to see council featured on local TV news once again!
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 6:54pm
I am disgusted with councilmen Smith. His demeanor during this meeting is completely out of line. We all have known where he stood on this issue,but applaud after speakers and give dirty looks to councilmen Laubach are the sign of a man that in my opinion shouldn't no longer be on council. One should be some what impartial. He has been far from that.
TudorBrown View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TudorBrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 7:00pm
I can't say I'm a fan of Councilman Smith anymore, what faith I've lost in him i've gained ten fold in Councilman Laubach.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 7:04pm
I agree I have lost all respect for Smith. He has showed no class in dealing with this issue.

Sorry for any misspelled or left out words i am at the meeting and posting from my phone
Pacman View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 8:34pm
I thought Smith was going to pee his pants with Glee with all of his Union thugs making veiled threats and their disrespect at the meeing toward Mr. laubach.
Bill View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 9:37pm
I'm surprised AJ doesn't make a motion to give 10% raises to all cops/fire, deficit spending be damned, and then motion to hand over Weatherwax free and clear to the FOP for a personal Verity-style playground.

Reality:  We have a budget problem.  City is struggling.  Must contain costs.
AJ:  I love me some fire guys ...and cops too.  I want to give them all raises, hugs, and a resume.
Reality:  We have no money.
AJ:  Why do we have a golf course?  I love Chief Botts.  Those guys earn every penny.
Reality:  What part of no money don't you understand?
AJ:  Citizens want thei police and fire.  They pay for them, they expect them.
Reality:  My head hurts, I give up.
Mtown View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mtown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 9:44pm
Once again the MiddletownUSA nay sayers and arm chair quarter backs like to whine and take no action.
Where were your mouths at the Council meeting tonight. You love to criticize but can't seem to act.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 10:09pm

Meeting tonight reminded me of the SUNCHOKE discussion.Had a bunch of Union thugs make there silly A$$ staemeants and their round about threats.Only thing different was they added another clown to their pack and that was A.J.Smith.Enjoy your time on council smitty cos I dont see you getting re-elected.You inserted your foot one to many times.LOL

wasteful View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasteful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Mtown Mtown wrote:

Once again the MiddletownUSA nay sayers and arm chair quarter backs like to whine and take no action.
Where were your mouths at the Council meeting tonight. You love to criticize but can't seem to act.

Hey Mtown get back to work and pay your loan back to the city and it's residents will you.
Guests View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2010 at 10:37pm
There was no need for any resident to speak; the resolution was simply a statement to the legilsation about potential reform. Sad how cowardly city council are. Can't you see why so many long-standing residents are getting the hell out of Middletown? The union at AK were absolute idiots, and ruined the city with reputation, and overcapacity of husing associated with foreclosures. Unbeleiveable anyone would vote for any increase in funds ever again. Bunch of spin doctors bringing in the support, just like the teachers do.

As for Smith, what do you expect? this guy is just on council for his own whim. Obama and the unions, the kickbacks, the money for roads, etc., the bailout of GM- Smith is just a Democrat union sympathizer begging for a job. What a mockery of city council and its lack of leadership. A union hack, nothing more, nothing less. This city will never be changed, how many times does it need to be said. Everyone else gets it---why don't you all?     
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic