FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Our friend Pacman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our friend Pacman
    Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 4:53am

Frequent readers of this forum may have noticed that one of the most prolific posters has been absent lately. “Pacman” (my friend, and a local small businessman) was recently beset by some severe medical problems.

I ask you all to keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

I will stay in touch with “Pac” and his wife, and update you all here as appropriate.

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 6:28am
When you see him Mike, tell him 'ole Vet is thinking about him and wishes him a speedy recovery. Tell him to let us know if there's anything he needs and God Bless.
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 6:13pm
Thanks for letting us know Mike and yeah I've noticed Pacmans absence too. I hope it's not to serious and wish him a quick recovery.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 6:21pm
Sorry to hear this and we wish him the best.
Vivian Moon View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2011 at 6:29pm
I too wish Pacman a speedy recovery and my prayers are with him.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2011 at 9:15pm
Mike- any news for us on Pac?
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2011 at 1:50am

The last time I tried to see him was late last Saturday evening and he was still in ICU. He was asleep, so I didn’t wake him and was unable to get an official update. However, I am certain from a previous visit that he will be left with a life-changing challenge from this severe incident.

I will try to get over to see him this weekend.

“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
PattiGal View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PattiGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2011 at 7:05am
Thanks for keeping us posted, Mike. From the way you worded things, it sounds as though this was unexpected. Since I have no idea of his age or family situation, I will ask you...does he have children or anyone who needs help during his hospitalization and recovery?
"Because nice matters..."
spiderjohn View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spiderjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2011 at 10:41am
I regularly visited Pacman at his business.
We agree--we disagree.
Always good-natured.
I knew of his issues--obviously they have returned in a much more serious nature.
All the best to his family and the man himself.
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 7:13pm
It is my understanding that our friend Pacman will be undergoing a major surgical procedure tomorrow (Tuesday).  I am sure that it would be appreciated if he was kept in your thoughts/prayers.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 9:49pm
I hope all goes well with Pac, you are in my thoughts and prayers. From all of us here at MUSA, get well my friend.
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2011 at 6:12am
Mike- any news on Pac's surgery?
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2011 at 4:12am
I was finally able to catch our friend Pacman awake last (Sunday, 2/13/2011) evening. His recovery from surgery is agonizingly slow, but he does seem to be making progress. 
I meant to ask his permission to say more about his specific maladies, but we talked about other things during our visit and it slipped my mind.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2011 at 1:33am
Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers, they are greatly appreciated.

Pacman is home and healing well. He hopes to be back online and posting here again soon.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic