FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Vote For My Friend.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vote For My Friend.
    Posted: Feb 07 2011 at 6:59pm
OK my friends, I need your help. Please go to this link watch the video and help my goofy friend win this contest. Watching the video cast a vote for her.

HELP ME OUT HERE!!! THAT MEANS YOU TOO VET!!

Please leave a quick post so I know you watched it please.

Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2011 at 7:03pm
I'll watch your video but that means you have to get the next beer!
“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
cwdreamRUTHIE View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2011 at 7:08pm
wow. i can't thank you enough randy!!

this means a lot to me. as well as this contest! and each time you watch my video it counts as a vote. goal: person with the most votes goes on to the finalists. so watch it over and over baby!
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2011 at 7:36pm
I'm originally from Middletown. Born and Raised!
Wots View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2011 at 8:00pm
In fine Chicago tradition, I voted twice. Good luck to her.
Wots
Liberalism: Moochers Electing Looters to Steal from Producers.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2011 at 8:05pm
I ain't gonna do it randy sue unless you change your allegiance to a team other than the Bengals. I'll play the video for a person with rats and a dog who can do some Little Nicky stuff, but I draw the line with the collarbone popping in and out.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2011 at 8:35pm
Vet, I did just that this weekend, I rooted for the Packers, so now go vote for me friend and do it twice.
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2011 at 5:34pm
Vet, I told you to watch my friends link, and to do it twice. Hermes and I have made many threats over the summer to turn your home into a shrine for the Bengals, from spray painting your yard Orange and Black to telling all your neighbors about your undying love for the team. Thus far I have not followed through on any of this, but if you do not watch the video and watch it twice....you are going to wake up one morning and walk out to get your news paper and see a big neon sign with a blinking arrow pointing at your house telling all of Middletown that you are a Carson Palmer lover.

Now all that know me, know I am a die hard Bengal, but I would never want to be known as a Palmer lover. I know that my buddy Hermes will help with the cost and the setting up of the sign.

Speaking of my buddy Hermes, where are you and have you watched the video yet?? show my friend some love you bunch of grouches.
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2011 at 7:50pm
Randy....Watched Ruthie's video a couple of times. Good luck to her!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2011 at 8:32pm
randy lynn.....there can't be any worse fate than to wake up with any Bengal crap on a lawn, and to be identified with the team in any way. I watched the video twice. Don't get your black and orange striped drawers in a wad little Palmer Jr. I think Hermes may have defected to the other side. Hasn't posted for awhile. Speaking of not posting, have you heard anything about the Pacmeister? Wonder how his recovery is going? How bout ya Mike....anything?
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2011 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by randy randy wrote:

OK my friends, I need your help. Please go to this link watch the video and help my goofy friend win this contest. Watching the video cast a vote for her.

HELP ME OUT HERE!!! THAT MEANS YOU TOO VET!!

Please leave a quick post so I know you watched it please.

I watched it
rem 1187 View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rem 1187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2011 at 7:47am
Watched it Randy - What is this young lady going for, I'm sure I'm the only one out here that doesn't know what a CW host is.
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2011 at 4:47pm
hey everyone! thank you so much for the support i've received so far! it really means a lot to me!

so, the cw is a tv network. it hosts shows such as my name is earl, two and a half men, gossip girl and so on. they air on cable and non-cable tv watchers.

any other questions? keep 'em comin'!
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2011 at 1:45pm
PLEASE! keep watching my video clip! everytime you watch it, it counts as another vote!

wouldn't it be awesome to see a middie on the boob tude?? well, YEAH!

so please pass this on to everyone you know! email, text, blog-- every person you know! i can only do this with the support of my community! let's git 'er done middletown!!

xoxo
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2011 at 6:25pm
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE CONTEST!!!!

Please watch my video! Voting will go on untill midnight tonight and I need YOUR support!
This is my last chance Middletown. Please help my dream come true!!

MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cwdreamRUTHIE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2011 at 11:56am
I would like to thank everyone for watching my video!

I am thrilled to say that I made it to the finals!! Yes, that's right, I am the 10th finalist!! I got this spot because of all of the support I received from my community! Now the real work begins as the winner will be choosen based on what the big wigs at Dayton CW want as their new star! Regardless, it is an honor to have gotten this far!

I would also like to send a huge thank you to Randy Lewis!!! The man behind this blog and someone who has been relentlessly supportive of me! Randy, I really can't thank you enough! I love you and we'll go to the boat soon. I promise!

Thank you again everyone!!!

randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2011 at 10:55am

Aww, love you too my friend. Just don't forget about me when your all famous. Big%20smile. Boat trip coming soon. hope you can make it.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic