FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Careful what you say or do online.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Careful what you say or do online.
    Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 3:16pm
Big brother may be watching us,

Wasn't it all the liberals in Congress and the Country crying when George W. was in office and how the Republicans wanted to take away our rights and privacy? Now look at who wants to see who uses skype and posts messages on forums etc... And all in the name of fighting terrorism sound familiar? I only hope that people wake and and vote this presidente out of office in 2012.Folks wake up before its too late.

To Probe 'Dark Spots' Where Cybercrooks Lurk, FBI Wants New Tools

Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 6:58pm
It doesn't matter who gets in office this type of thing is going to happen and no one inside or outside of the government is going to stop it.What is going on in Egypt and Libya is why Obama wants a "cut off switch" for the internet,they do not want the people communicating and planning via the internet.It's pathetic but it's our future if we all continue to use the internet.Total and absolute control is what it's all about.
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2011 at 7:47pm
"Big Brother".. my favorite pal. Didn't like him in the 60's and, after all this time, my opinions are still none of your concern. Too much "nose stickin'" in people's business by all levels of government. Let 'em check what I write. See you at the front door.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic