FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm back!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm back!
    Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 7:48pm
Some of you may have noticed that I have been strangely silent lately.  Perhaps you thought that I have given up and decided to stop posting???  No, you are not that lucky!!!

I just took time out to visit the newest additions to my family!!!

#1 grandaughter, Finley Jean, born 3/11/2011

Grandaughters #2a and #2b (or is it 2b and 2a???), Rachel Rose and Marie Elise, born 4/19/2011.
For some strange reason, the nurses, mother and grandmother would NOT let me hold these little girls!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
TonyB View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 8:08pm
Congratulation on the new additions to your family!!!
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 8:17pm
Thank you!!!
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
Hermes View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hermes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 8:53pm
Congratulations Mike !! Clap

Thank goodness you said "grand-daughters" because I was about to post well we know what Mike has been up to.  LOL
No more democrats no more republicans,vote Constitution Party !!
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2011 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Hermes Hermes wrote:

Congratulations Mike !! Clap

Thank goodness you said "grand-daughters" because I was about to post well we know what Mike has been up to.  LOL
LOL LOL LOL  Nope, Finley Jean is the first child of our son Justin in North Carolina, and the twins' mother is our older daughter Kelly, who lives in Maryland and also has a one-and-a-half year-old son.

PS:  We left last week-end, thus I didn't have time to do my usual review of, and commentary upon, the city council meeting workbook.  I think everyone will agree that I had THREE good reasons!!!  Big%20smile
randy View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 7:41am
Congrats Mike, We have had a new member join our family as well. Gavin Scott Lewis born 4-6-2011 :)
Call me for a www.CameraSecurityNow.com quote 513-422-1907 x357
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 8:11am
Congratulations Mike! Nice additions to the family. Hope you haven't had to whip 'em yet , although it's never too early to start.

Randy Sue- want you to promise Hermes and I that you won't start developing a complex with that boy dressing him up in Bengals crap at such an early age. You just can't do that to the young ones who have no voice in the matter. What troubles me is that when those young ones grow up, they still haven't learned anything because you see 'em wearing Bengals crap around town and at the games, when they should know better.
John Beagle View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Beagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 8:27am
Congrats Grandpa!
John Beagle

Middletown USA

News of, for and by the people of Middletown, Ohio.
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 8:49am
Congratulations Mike! Smile
smithde3 View Drop Down
Outsider
Outsider

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithde3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 7:41pm
Congratulations on the newest additions!  What beautiful grand daughters!  Blessings to the parents and grandparents Heart
tomahawk35 View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomahawk35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2011 at 9:48pm
Congraulations MikeBig%20smile
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 2:27am
Thank you, one and all!!! Smile
Marlayne Skeens View Drop Down
MUSA Resident
MUSA Resident

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marlayne Skeens Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2011 at 7:25pm
Grandpa Mike ~
  Those are 3 lucky little girls to have such a caring Grandpa in their lives ~
CONGRATULATIONS to the Families ~ Hope Mother(s) and children are doing well Smile Being a Grandparent is THE BEST JOB in The World  ~ I Heart OURS Smile
I offer Professional, Ethical Service and a Smile,
while Following The Golden Rule ~ Thank You :-)
*For ALL Your Real Estate Needs Call Marlayne with Real Living Realty Services @ 513-465-6747
MsPacman View Drop Down
MUSA Immigrant
MUSA Immigrant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPacman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2011 at 1:56am
Congrats Mike!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic