FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jolivette

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jolivette
    Posted: May 15 2012 at 6:44am
Today's Journal...

Jolivette certified to run as independent for state House seat

HAMILTON — Former Butler County Commissioner Gregory Jolivette has been certified to run as an independent in November for the 51st Ohio House District.

Jolivette’s petitions were unanimously certified Monday by the Butler County Board of Elections.

Jolivette, also a former state representative, withdrew from the Republican race for the Ohio seat late last year after errors were found on his petitions. In December, the board of elections found there was a signature missing on the declaration of candidacy.

Butler County GOP officials have filed a protest with the board of elections to Jolivette’s independent candidacy. The protest alleges Jolivette’s claim that he is not affiliated with any party is a matter of convenience and not made in “good faith.”

AND THAT'S GREGGIES PROBLEM. HE LEFT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IN THE 80'S BECAUSE HE KNEW HE COULDN'T GET ELECTED AS A DEM. IN SW OHIO. JOINED THE REPUBS, PLAYED THE GAME, MINDED HIS MANNERS AND BECAME A GOOD LITTLE BOY IN THE PARTY. THEY REWARDED HIM WITH SOME OFFICE PLACEMENTS UNTIL HE FELL OUT OF FAVOR WITH THEM WITH HIS SCREWUPS- NEPOTISM (HIRING FAMILY) AND BAD PUBLICITY. NOW, NOT WANTED BY THE DEMS, AND OSTRICIZED BY THE REPUBS, OLD GREGGIE IS TRYING HIS LAST STAND AS AN INDEPENDENT. THIS GUY IS IN IT FOR HIMSELF. NOT CONTENT RUNNING HIS ROOT BEER STAND IN HAMILTON. GOTTA MASSAGE HIS EGO LIKE MOST CAREER POLITICIANS.
Bocephus View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bocephus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 9:19am
Vet what is this you speak of ? A Politician in it for themselves ? Funny how many people don't realize that.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Bocephus Bocephus wrote:

Vet what is this you speak of ? A Politician in it for themselves ? Funny how many people don't realize that.

Yep.....been dealing with Boehner, Kasich, Coley and the Butler County Commissioners down in Hamilton concerning the qualifications needed for Medicaid. Sent many an E-mail to each trying to get one of them to get off their dead a-- and initiate new criteria for qualifying. There are alot of folks out there that are in no-mans land and can't get the help they need as they are overqualified. YOU WILL contribute, but YOU can't use it.

As expected, lip service from all- E-Mail passification answers, none actually serious about attempting to tackle this issue. Gotta concentrate on what will help them politically don't cha know. IE- can't get past their own egos and in it for themselves. I keep contacting them now just to annoy them. Don't care.
LMAO View Drop Down
MUSA Citizen
MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LMAO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 1:37pm
Vet I myself have been a pain in the keister for Mr.Bonehead down in West Chester.Its funny if you dont contribute a 100k they have no time for you.LOL I guess Mr.Crybaby only has time for his buddies at AK .Would make my day if someone would go up against him and win.Time for him to Go.Smile
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by LMAO LMAO wrote:

Vet I myself have been a pain in the keister for Mr.Bonehead down in West Chester.Its funny if you dont contribute a 100k they have no time for you.LOL I guess Mr.Crybaby only has time for his buddies at AK .Would make my day if someone would go up against him and win.Time for him to Go.Smile

IMO, almost impossible to unseat Boehner in SW Ohio. Been around since his days in the 80's as a West Chester trustee and has risen from the support from people who seem to like phantom accomplishments, rising to Speaker on pure speculation that he would do anything substantive in his political career. In the past, when I have asked his staunch supporters what he has accomplished (other than appointing rich kids to the Naval Academy or West Point) and having no time for the general populace, they can't come up with anything noteworthy to mention. Gotta just scratch your head and wonder how little it takes to thrill some voters. Hard to imagine people in Middletown lending support to him all these years when he can't even find Middletown on a map. That's how disinterested he is in our city. It's all about West Chester to him. JMO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic