FORUM CITY SCHOOLS COMMUNITY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ohio Teacher Has A Bad Idea With Duct Tape

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
arwendt View Drop Down
MUSA Official
MUSA Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arwendt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ohio Teacher Has A Bad Idea With Duct Tape
    Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:57pm
Ohio Teacher Regrets Duct-Taping Students’ Mouths and Posting Photos to Facebook ....

And now the board will vote to see if she can keep her job.

I vote she keeps it. 

What's your vote?

“Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.” Benjamin Franklin - More at my Words of Freedom website.
409 View Drop Down
Prominent MUSA Citizen
Prominent MUSA Citizen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 409 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:26pm
I vote she keeps her job.
This is nothing compared to the days when I was in school.
VietVet View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VietVet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 3:40pm
The all powerful Teacher's union will see to it she keeps her job, no matter what she does. For some reason, the rest of us seem to listen to teacher's union people and their demands. Why? When we punish the ones who want toteach the problem kids a lesson in life, we show the kids that it's ok to break the rules. Gotta support the people in charge of issuing the rules of proper behavior or the kids will never respect authority. That will not help them after they graduate and get out in that mean old working world where the employer won't take as much crap from them as the schools did. We are not doing them any favors by being kinder, softer and more gentle. That ain't the way it is in life after school.
I'm so proud of my hometown and what it has become. Recall 'em all. Let's start over.
Mike_Presta View Drop Down
MUSA Council
MUSA Council

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike_Presta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:03pm
I vote that she keeps her job...

...and that she should get a raise!!! Big smile
“Mulligan said he ... doesn’t believe they necessarily make the return on investment necessary to keep funding them.” …The Middletown Journal, January 30, 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic